Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 755 Replies | Last Page

I got a positive OPK two days ago and my temp spiked this morning. FX'd it stays up and I did ovulate. Now time to wake up DH for some BD'ing. :) Good luck to all you ladies! And congrats on the BFPs!

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Well I am officially 3 days late!! I woke up this morning with some nausea and this strange empty feeling. I know I am hungry but am afraid to eat out of fear that its coming back out. I can barely feel my cervix and everything is mushy (tmi I know) I am scared to death to test again. I was 3 days late when I had my cp a few months ago. So I keep running to the bathroom to check to make sure my Af hasn't came. I going to call my doctor and see what she says.....pray for me

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Prayers going up for you!!

11 years ago

Praying for you mamma!!! I'm pulling for you!!!! I had a CP around the time you did. I really hope you get your BFP!!

User Image

11 years ago

Praying for you momma! Fingerscrossed that its a bfp and not a cp again.. Keep us updated and good luck!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

The witch came Saturday! Aghhhh! So tired of this Sh$%*&!!! I still think that my luteal phase is too short even though I hadn't pinpointed my ovulation this time, if I go by the O cramps I had, it only gives me 9 days past ovulation in a 24 day cycle! I don't know what else to do besides vitex and vitamin B6... it doesn't seem to work for me! I'm thinking to stick it out one more month with acupuncture and then maybe go to my OBGYN and she can put me on something?? I'm so confused as I don't even know how this could be helped medically.

Sorry for the rant!

Congratulations to all the s I saw that line too Mommasam and glad you tested again and it's darker now!!

Mommawannabe- praying for you!! Hope it's the stickiest of stickest little beans!!

Adkins- sorry I'm no help on Clomid as I've never taken it but who knows, my doc may put me on it to make me ovulate sooner and make my cycle longer... can't wait to see how it works out for you, best of luck, I hope you have a !!!!!!

aniababymania- for you, I wish you all the best!!

pbc- keep us posted on what to doctor says. All the best lady! Btw- how's the oil working out??

Sha-RK- please do hang around and spread you babydust on all the rest of us, SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

I'm hanging around August mommies as my new EDD if we conceive this cycle (yea right) is now August 31st. So I'll still hang around.

User Image

11 years ago

This is going to be long but PLEASE HELP... I really am looking to you ladies here for advice!

Currently I am 6 weeks, 4 days pregnant (going off the LMP per doctor, even though I know when I ovulated).

Went to the doctor on 11/15 for an ultrasound to verify the pregnancy was in the right spot (my uterus), they said it wasn't ectopic but weren't able to confirm a sac in the uterus at that time.

Went to the doctor today, 11/26 for an ultrasound and they were able to see the gestational sac. Here is where it gets tricky.... the tech and my husband both saw something but the tech couldn't get it back (wasn't able to reproduce it) so she didn't feel confident enough to say it was the yolk sac/ baby.

I saw 2 doctors after the ultrasound, the first said she was hopeful that maybe we have a "late bloomer" but the 2nd doctor came in and said "well at least we are on the right track and know the Letrozole works for you. We will redo the ultrasound in 10 days and if we don't see anything then, then we know it is a non-viable pregnancy"! GRRRRRRRR... He was a jerk about it too. Really pissed me off... not good for me or him. LOL!

Okay so here is where I am at.... I have had a few pains off and on over the past few weeks, nothing serious at all. Last night I did wake up with a weird pain, but it went away... no spotting or bleeding at all.

I don't know what to think or what to do. My heart is in shambles and we are trying to stay positive and not stress... part of me feels my lil bean is okay but then there is the logical part of me thinking that maybe that butt of a doctor is right.

Anyone been through this? Is it possible it is just too early still?

Can a gestational sac grow in the uterus without a lil bean in there? I am really confused about this one because on the 15th there was nothing in uterus that could be seen now there is a very obvious sac.

Sorry for rambling... I trust you ladies and I know you will share what you know.

I hope all are doing well and good luck and fx to all in the tww!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to those with their bfp....gives the rest of us hope. Looks like I have some company on the 31st for edd. Waiting for a call from my doc and hopefully can get him to start something for me. whether that be clomid or progesterone cream.

11 years ago

Miracle - haha, we didn't actually use it b.c my EWCM was pretty good this month.

They called me today and said I ovulated based on my progesterone level and my thyroid ultrasound shows it is enlarged and I have a small goiter. I've been referred to an endocrinologist to follow up. Good news is that I ovulated and probably have the whole time. But I was hoping I could pin the 16 month wait on that. Looks like there is something else going on, or nothing at all. DH has dr appt tomorrow with referral to urologist.

I think I am 10 DPO and for the last three nights had horrible time sleeping which never really happens. I also had a weird cramping sensation when DH and I BDed the other night (never happens) and then very brief and intense stomach cramps right after. AF is expected Friday but these weird signs are making me wonder. I really want to take a test but I REALLY don't want to be disappointed.

TO ALL!

11 years ago

Cristi- I'm no help as I haven't heard this before, but I'll be praying for you sweetie! Please try not to panic (I know easier said than done) but stressing about it can harm baby. I hope everything turns out to be perfect for you and little bean.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo