Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@emily - I had wondered what happened with that amazing chart of yours. I'm so sorry hunny. I have heard that women can be more fertile after a CP, but I did not conceive this past cycle, which was the first after a CP. But I've also heard the fertile bump lasts for a few cycles after.

Also, I thought mine stopped after a couple of days but then had the CP bleeding stop and start a couple of times. Just didn't want you to be caught off guard if it comes back. Mine ended up with 6 days of bleeding plus two more of spotting.

And even though a CP is a short pregnancy it can wreak havoc with your hormones so this cycle may be a little funky. Your cycle may go back to normal or it may be a bit off. I ended up Oing a week late after the CP and I know mommawannabe Od a few days early after hers. So if you use OPKs you might want to invest in some internet cheapies and start a few days early and plan on keeping testing until you catch the surge. (Oh, and I had more than one surge after the CP.)

I'll let you know if I think of anything else. Feel free to reach out if you have questions, want me to look at your chart, or just want to vent. Many hugs to you.

And lots of sticky

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Grants, that info is so useful. Sorry to hear you had a cp too. It's not nice at all. I will keep a firm eye on my ov date and will prob start testing with Internet cheapies about cd9 right through until I'm certain I've ovulated. I'll also keep temping but tbh I'm not convinced how effective it is as my temps seem erratic. I've also read that the month after a cp you can be extra fertile so I'm really really hoping as we only have 3 rounds of clomid left including this one. what about you? Did you have to wait long for af to arrive this month? I know you said your cycle was a bit all over the place

11 years ago

Wow! A lot has happened since I was last login. Well I got my + opk today!!!! Yay!!! So it going to be some bding and some bottoms up happening at my house, lol!! My temp is still a little off so I know I can't rely on that to much this cycle. So how is everyone else doing? I got to go back and read the last couple of pages so I can get caught up.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Emily! I thought I would post since I saw yours. I had a CP 2 cycles ago. Last cycle I was 5 days late for AF and it seemed to be heavier and clottier than normal! My entire cycle was just crazy. I hope yours returns to normal ASAP! I am feeling hopeful this go round though! I feel like my body is returning to normal.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm in the beginning of my TWW. It feels like I have forever to go, but I'm trying to occupy my mind with other things. 2dpo today and my breast are bothering me...hopefully this is a good thing.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies. I came over from the July forum. I'm Cari. This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I'm Cycle day 10 and just waiting to ovulate. My due date, if I get pregnant this cycle, will be August 8, 2013. I'm for that . to all of you ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

@emily - yes it was all over the place. I ended up Oing a week late, but somehow it also shaved several days off my luteal phase (which I'm hoping I get back yikes!) So that brought it back dn a little. I ended up w a 32 day cycle instead of my normal 28ish.
And like kcordell said, first AF post CP was different. I had really rough cramping and clotting. Not as bad as the actual CP though. Oh and I was super emotional and teary too. I could just feel the crazies surging through me, and I'm usually not a big sobber.

I hope you balance back right away.
A lot of ladies on here have been through pregnancy loss of some sort so don't hesitate to ask for help or feedback.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies. My EDD would be Aug 5th if hubby and I conceive this month. Hoping for good results!! We were using OPKs but now hubby just wanted to put it into Gods hands. So praying it works out that way....

-Alyssa

11 years ago

Just got my +opk on Cd 19, last months was cd15( I think. But maybe I'm off) of course hubby in bed sick and leaving in am for a work trip overnight. I'm going to have to insist we be even if not feeling great! The things we do when Ttc!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies, so day 35. Ttw the second time in the cycle is not as stressful as the first time lol. If I did ovulate around the 1st I should either start AF this coming up weekend or miss and be prego :). I don't have my hopes up. Just expecting AF to show up next weekend and start it all over again. But I'm ok with that.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo