Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 755 Replies | Last Page

hey all im skipping July just finished AF
not sure if ill make August either depends on OV,
and if I can make jounerney to donner at OV,
and Donner avilibility,

but I thought why not see who hits their Bfp this month.

Kye in CanberraXx!

11 years ago

Had a wonderful lazy weekend. Very nice. How about all of you ladies?

My cm is getting more watery, the countdown chart says I should ovulate in a few days, but my ovaries are feeling crampy right now. I'm wondering if I should try an opk just for giggles, instead of waiting until we've been trying a few months after all. Then again I told the DH that he had an obligation to BD every day, at least once, from the 4th until the 11th. He sounded pretty depressed about the whole thing. lol Don't know if an opk is even necessary if we hold to that schedule.

Does anyone know if there is an ideal body mass index for pregnancy? Best/healthiest foods? Least healthy?

11 years ago

I hear yams are a fetillity super food,

Kye in CanberraXx!

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

I am moving over from the July board. I have been ttc for only a few months now. This is month 3. I had a chemical pregnancy the month before last. Last month was just crazy. temps and hormones all over the place so I am hoping this month will be a little more normal and we will get our BFP !!

What sorts of aids is everyone here using? I am trying to figure out what I should be using to boost our chances. I am right now taking prenatals with folic acid in them.

@Sarah. here is the site that I found when I was looking into BMI and TTC.
http://www.conceiveonline.com/articles/your-pre-pregnancy-weight-matters-when-trying-conceive

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks kcordell!

I checked out the article and went to "ideal weight" calculators too. I'm within a healthy BMI base on ht/wt ratio, within the medically recommended weight range, but am 15 lbs over the pinpoint "ideal." I'm kind of tall, 5'8" I didn't realize that weight can affect fertility in 12% of women. There's even a good chance of not being able to maintain a pregnancy if you're not within 3% of the Met Life weight range chart. Right now I'm within 2% of that range, 3 lbs above their range. A couple of cheeseburgers could cause a problem at this point. Yikes!!!! I suppose I'll get to, and maintain, the "ideal" (that's the dead center of the healthy BMI %) just to be on the safe side. Here's the link to the calculators if anyone is interested in trying to maintain an ideal weight for fertility.

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

Making babies is officially rocket science.

11 years ago

Where did you find out about the 3% ? I need to gain about 10 pounds according to there charts

User Image

11 years ago

I saw it in the article you sent, page 2, paragraph 2. I take this all with a grain of salt though. People have been making babies forever. But healthy is definitely a good thing.

11 years ago

I agree, it's healthy. If you start freaking out about that article, it's just another stress that's going to make it hard for you to conceive. I know over weight ladies who get pregnant just by laying next to a guy and perfectly built women who have struggled for years to get pregnant. It's the same as those men and women who have smoked and drank their whole lives and out live the health freak.

You have to live life and try to live it well.

Check out my life as a housewife!<a href=

11 years ago

Hey everyone!!!! I am cd11 today so I am finally reaching the fertile period. I got my opks today so we are going to see what type of action we can serve up. I went and got a hpt too since o am not sure if my temps should be this high. They never are so I figure I would test just for fun and security. I still haven't gotten a clear temp drop at all so it is almost like my last cycle never stopped?!?! I will tell you how that goes. How's everyone else doing? Anyone else in their fertile period and what plans do you have for it?!?

Welcome all newbies from July board!!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I'm jumping over from July board. EDD if we conceive this cycle is Aug. 8 but may change when I put ovulation date in. CD7 at the moment and still spotting from AF... I want her out already!! LOL

May we get many ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo