Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 755 Replies | Last Page

So I was wondering how many of you bbt and how easy it is? I am looking into doing it myself. I am on my 3rd day of my cycle is it to late to start? My cycle lasts 5 days.... Please let me know your opinion and where to start...
Thanks!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

It is not too late to start to bbt temp. It is fairly easy to do. You just need to take your temp at the same time (or within a half hour) every morning. It just becomes routine that you turn your alarm off then grab the thermometer and put in your mouth. Keep it by your bed.

It can seem like a pain but I have learned a little more than I thought I would. I find it helpful to use with the opk tests, it really just confirms that you ovulated.

Good luck and baby dust!

11 years ago

Thank you Maggie! I think this is going to be my next step and we shall see what happens.

Hows everyone else?

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

For anyone using OPKs, the best ones I have used are the Answer test stripes. I have had EWCM for two days and the Kroger OPK I am using says it is still negative. I just disagree based on the signs I know from my body.

Anyway, I hope I O today, yesterday, or even tomorrow. Been BDing like never before. This is my last month of trying before we take a break until next May after I graduate from grad school. I really don't want to wait that long!

11 years ago

@yummumummy: Thanks hun. Not taken my temps for the past three days unfortunately as been ill with a bug and have had a fever of nearly 39c (dr not too worried as due to my arthritis, my fevers are usually that high!) so knew that would have affected my bbt them days. Hopefully though, tomorrows temp of 5dpo will have had a much greater increase. Have thought about about checking cm but i dont seem to get much of it though around ovulation i do sometimes notice a watery cm which i believe is also fertile?

Anyways, i am 4dpo and have a luteal phase of about 14-16days (not sure exactly) so if the witch was to show this cycle, would be any where from 25th-27th november. Fx that she doesnt as been dtd every other day and 3days in a row when i got my positive opk..... Surely i managed to catch the egg this cycle lmao.

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing today? I have been having the same ovary pain since ovulation. Temp is slowly rising so hopefully these are all good signs. I even had a little brown spotting yesterday so Idk if that is ovulation or what?!

@grantsmama, beautifuldisater, and miracle80.....how are you ladies doing today?!?!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies. I'm hoping some of you may have the time to give me your opinion... I just started taking my bbt this month, on cycle day 12. I know I needed to start earlier but I didn't decide I was doing it (bbt charting) until that day and I went out and bought my thermometer. So.. I take my bbt at 6 a.m. every morning religiously! I have not missed a single day or changed my time. My cycles are usually 28-30 days. So far, I have not had a thermal shift and I am on cd 21 :( On cycle days 15,20,and 21 I have had egg white discharge.. and when I tried to stretch it to see how far it would stretch, it's a good 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inches! If it helps at all my last period lasted 2 days longer than my usual.. would that delay ovulation. Not to be a complainer, but I am really getting over the BD for this month but am trying to hang in there because I want a BFP so bad! Feel free to look at my chart and please advise! Thank you and to all you ladies out there TTC.

11 years ago

Well I purchased my thermometer, so looks like I will starting bbt tomorrow.. Hopefully this works. Goodluck ladies!

11 years ago

Beautiful disaster we are in the same boat 4dpo fx honey baby dust ladies!

User Image

11 years ago

If my IUI worked then my EDD will be Aug 1 2013!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo