Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 755 Replies | Last Page

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-2.png

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-3.jpg

2 pictures of tests I took yesterday and today. Top is yesterday, not fmu. Bottom is fmu this morning. What do you ladies think? I am in serious denial. Lol. And I'm testing again in a couple days.

11 years ago

Ahh...I wish I could be an August mom. :) A beautiful month, especially in my family - full of birthdays and anniversaries. :) I am currently on day 80 something of my cycle, and day 26 of Metformin use. I have PCOS, and my cycles are really long and stupidly irregular! :( It looks like I might have ovulated day 12 of the "metformin cycle." Currently I'm 13 DPO (if it actually happened, as the temperature rise was very low, had a very positive ovulation test though). I have been 'suffering' from various symptoms that started 5 DPO. My boobies are super tender, nipples so tender it hurts to take a shower. My appetite is virtually gone. I do not have nausea, but I have noticed increased sensitivity to smells of all sorts. I have been tired ever since 5 DPO, getting lots of sleep, which actually doesn't seem enough. Took two pregnancy tests, one 10 DPO and one 12 DPO and no positive :(. Decided to wait two more days to test again. I have no idea when my AF is due...just confused and lost all together. If a miracle happened and we conceived, I'll be an early August mom! :) :) :) Happy, as long as I make it before the 17th, as it's my brother's wedding, and it would be silly to give birth at the altar lol. Good luck to everybody!

11 years ago

Mommasamittc - dear, the second one has a little bit of a faint line...who knows, maybe it is a positive! :) keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

11 years ago

So...I am able to see my blood test results online and my progesterone levels appear to be in the normal range for the time of the month, my thyroid levels were normal, but my prolactin levels were slightly high, although breast and nipple stimulation can raise it and I just had a breast exam. I dont have the results of my thyroid ultrasound. So confused b.c I was convinced those tests would come back with low or high levels. I guess I'll wait and see what the doctor says....sigh

11 years ago

Mommasamittc- the 2nd one has a faint line i see.. Fingers and toes crossed for ur bfp..=)

11 years ago

Mommtastic-
That is definitley a second line no need to be in denial. Congrats and sending your way!!

I am not really sure how the BBT is going for me. I still have to wake up with my son and give him milk its just once at night, but its not at a set time. So my temps have been kind of all over the place. This morning I tested a little early and that was after being awoken by a water bug (yuck!!) so my heart was beating like crazy when I was trying to kill it. So maybe bbt isn't right for me. I will keep doing it to see if I can get it all figured out... I either ovulated yesterday or will today. Goodluck ladies!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

SMP. I'm not sure how you feel about it but you could try temping vaginally at a set time. I have heard it is supposed to actually fluctuate less and be more accurate. However, I hope you don't have to worry about it too much because you'll have your BFP :)

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you girls! I tested again this morning and it's even darker so I'm calling my Dr. to schedule a blood draw this week. :-) FX for a sticky bean!!

smp~ I'm sorry about the bbt issues. I had issues too. I tried but failed miserably because I don't sleep well. I kept track of my cervix position and cm and dtd A LOT around the time I thought I was going to O. Good luck to you!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!

11 years ago

Congrats Momma!!!!!! Lucky you!! Hopefully some of your will rub off on us!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone!.. I am on my first cycle of clomid this month.. has anyone else used clomid??? ... i done it cycle days 3-7... my fist day was nov2nd. i have been taking my temp on cycle day 11 i had a dip in my temp but it didnt raie higher than normal when it went bak up the next day,,, did have a bloodtest that confirmed ovulation on Nov20th.,.. cycle day 22-24 i had really bad cramps, like AF cramps but no bleeding.. i never usually have AF cramps unti AF has alrdy been here for a day or so... i normally have a 25 day cycle & this is day 26, so i dont know if i have missed AF or the clomid has made my cycle longer... my boobs were very sore last night, felt very heavy ... anyone else going thru this????

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo