Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
I just kind of got giddy with excitement - and perhaps too early and unwarranted, however, we BD last night at roughly 5pm or so, and I have been sick so I just thought it would delay ovulation. All it really did was produce less CM except for this weekend and off and on today. Anyways, what I'm getting at is based on my pelvic cramping like AF is here ....it means I'm ovulating!! Maybe we finally timed it correctly!

I have resolved that we will never be the type of BD rabbits that have it every other day without a struggle. We have always been weekend warriors, which, now that TTC is happening, was making me stress out that it isn't happening enough. And maybe it isn't enough, but it's all I can do. We work too hard at our jobs, especially DH. He is always exhausted and achey. And even with a sore back, we made yesterday work, and that's all we get this time. It's not worth ruining our marriage by adding in all these additional BD days when we really aren't into it anyways.

OK, sorry for the vent. I guess I have just given up with something that is so completely out of my hands. I just have to have faith that what I can give is enough.

EDD is Aug. 12th, a week before my 30th birthday and i would just be thrilled to have a baby before 30,even if it's just one week before.

AF would be due Dec. 2nd, but if she knows what's good for her she will stay the hell away from me for 9 months or so!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

HI ladies!!! Congrats to the 's!!!

So I am thinking I am 1dpo. Not exactly optimistic about this cycle. Trying to relax and hoping a little bean joins us for the holidays! :)

User Image

11 years ago

I've been trying to relax because I think I've been very stressed out these past 2 cycles. I'm going to be traveling over Thanksgiving so I'm nervous this is going to either delay ovulation or make me skip it all together. A couple months ago we went on a little weekend getaway (5 hours North) during my normal ovulation time and I didn't end up ovulating at all.

Does travel seem to affect any of you ladies?

User Image

11 years ago

divaderois- we are cycle buddies! I am also 5dpo, so it will be interesting sharing notes on what is going on. Keep me updated!

Good luck ladies. I am praying for everyone. Relax and put it into God's hands.

User Image

11 years ago

jess71311-I have had endo surgery. I had it about 2 years ago when I was 24. For me they went in through the belly button, a tiny slit on the side, and one in the pubic line. They found that the endo wasn't too bad except for in one spot where it had fused my appendix to my colon. I had told them that a syptom I had was sharp pains that would double me over when I sneezed. After the surgery, he said that was because the appendix was ripping off the colon. They just ended up removing the appendix during the endo surgery. I also had periods that would last around 10 days, so that surgery has at least helped shorten the periods to 3-5 days. The pain in still there with each period, but not as bad as it was. I have a couple of suggestions for after surgery: have someone help you lower onto the toilet. My husband was there to help, especially the first day, but you will be weak and it hurts to lower down because you are using your abs to stay upright. I also tried using a pillow around my middle for the first two days when lowing myself on the potty because it makes you feel more secure. You will want to lay around, but once you are up go ahead and walk around for a bit. This helps get the gas out of your tummy that they pump in to help them see. Walking works it out and you won't be bloated as long. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Karen88-I can totally relate to an ideal time of getting pregnant as I am a teacher also. We began trying in June and I thought that having a baby in late April or May would alllow me to get my 6 weeks, but also all summer. Things don't work out for a reason. We will be happy with any month we can conceive, but I do understand wanting it to work into "our" plan.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Emily! I am doing good... having some cramps on and off still but other than that okay. Next Monday can't get here soon enough. Ready for the U/S to see my little bean! How are you doing? hanging in there?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

This is my 1st month ttc. Both dh and I are 27. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship. This will be his first. I don't know my exact OD. My lmp was 10/30 and my cycles are normally 30-31 days, but according to calculators on webmd and babycenter my fertile period was Nov 14-18th. We bd on the 18th due to his work schedule. HopingThat we made the deadline. I wish there was a test I could take sooner. These 2 weeks will be torture I am sure. Just hoping the holidays and my daughters bday will make thetime pass by quickly. What will make it harder are the weird coincidences. First last week my health insurance sent me a letter congratulating me on my pregnancy and explaining my prenatal benefits. Then my sis in law who doesnt know we are ttc told me this morning she had a dream I was pregnant. Then adamently stated that her dreams are always right. Lol go figure huh? Well hope all these are signs that a BFP is on the way. I wanna be done before I am 30! Lol baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

Hi Karen I'm doing well besides the gas, nausea, boating, sore nips, and cramping on left side. Lol all good signs tho. I went to the doc, and found out that I don't have a yeast infection. I just have extra CM this cycle. Also found out I've lost 10lbs in a month so that great too. I'm getting really excited about this cycle tho.

How's everybody else doing???

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 4 dpo today. So far my symptoms are no different than any other month (cramps, bloating, gas, irritability, fatigue, headaches, and nausea). My usual PMS symptoms. AF is due on Nov. 28th. I'll probably take a HPT when I'm 10 dpo.

11 years ago

Thank you ladies. Very excited!

Who else has tested for August 2013 yet? Or when are you planning on testing?

I had a faint line yesterday, tested again this morning to a strong line:-)

This is such a fabulous, positive site,
Hugs to all you ladies! And truck fulls of baby dust!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo