Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Welcome wanabmum

Well AF is due today. I have a feeling she'll show so I decided not to waste my test.

11 years ago

Hey ladies is it normal to have a temp rise from 97.7 to 98.4? On the fertility friend my coverline is set @ 97.6. First time bbt. I think this means i for sure ovulated.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

First off, GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!
I am currently 15 dpo with major AF cramps for the past week with no sign of her with many BFN's...
This cycle I have experienced almost every classic symptom..UGHHHH
However, I am starting to feel like they are all in my head.
Anyone else feel the same? Any hope for a late BFP?

11 years ago

@taylor - that's exactly how I felt last cycle. It's like I'm going crazy. I'm only around 4 dpo so I'm just going to try not to think about it so much this cycle and will wait until I'm late to test.

User Image

11 years ago

Smp it looks that is your sign that ovulation has occured so count the day before your rise as o day :) fx and sticky vibes!!!!

Welcome all the newbe's and fx for your bfp cycles!!!

Afm i went to a different cvs and found the baby adprin and mucinex that was good to take and started it this morning... i should o in 4 or 5 days so hoping that is enough time to start the asprin and mucinex!!! Couldnt find the softcups but will continue to look around for them otherwise ill order them online next cycle... cd11 todau

11 years ago

Grantsmom how are you feeling? Hw are you doing with the cycle? Hope your doing well...

11 years ago

CD 6 for me. I'm wondering that since I seem to o later in my cycle (cd20) that maybe i need to bd more after my o date. I are like bunny rabbits before and I thought that was the way to go so that there are some swimmers waiting for the egg.

last time we could not bd the day I got my positive opk since hubby was out of town. Hoping we can bd every day leading up to 0 (starting 2-3 days before) and at least 3 days after than switch to every other day. I printed my charts to show hubby and trying to make it still fun rather than a science experiment!

Meeting with doctor on 8th to see what we can do since it has been over a year of trying with one success that ended at 11 weeks. Last year I got my positive test on Christmas eve morning, hoping to have a repeat of that with better end result this time.

You ladies really help through all of this and I feel I have gained so much knowledge from what everyone shares.

11 years ago

Well jumped the July ship and joining this one; haven't been keeping up with things as much this month. Trying not to obsess so much this month about it. If I do conceive this month I will be due around Aug. 25 (day after my dad's Bday ) I am cd 12 with a 32 day cycle normally.

User Image

11 years ago

hello to all u wonderful ladies!!! I can't wait to start ovulating soon!! I will be pulling and praying for all u guys!!!! Throwing BABYDUST at u all!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I may have ovulated yesterday, but waiting for a temp rise to confirm O. I feel really strange today. Very lethargic with wierd tingly feelings in my head/face and in my hands. I felt similiar when I was pregnant in August, but I suspected that was the HCG. Perhaps my hormone levels are rising due to O. I still have a few more hours to work and I just want to take a nap!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo