Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Anyone here BBT Chart?? I need someone to take a look for me! temp on CD14 may not be accurate. Had to get up to get thermometer on the other side of the bed. When do you think I O'd? Or have I not yet?

User Image

11 years ago

Looks to me u o'ed cd 13. You just had a gradual rise :) good luck and sticky vibes!!!

Afm went to re yesterday after waiting for her for 1.5 hrs she told me she could do the laproscopy and dnc but not until jan. 28th!!! I just pray to God i can find someone else who can do it sooner. Ugh im so frustrated.

11 years ago

@GrantsMama: Thanks hun, temp has increased a tiny bit more today so fx'd!!! I knew a drop in temp didnt always indicate pregnancy but i forgot about the estrogen surge during the luteal phase. Oh well, im sure i will find out by the begining of December either way!!! Not going to test until then as it covers me for if i have a 35day cycle though worked out from my o date, should only be a 30/31 day cycle.

Afm, im now on 9dpo and temp has increased by nearly .4 degrees. had another vivid dream last night along with heartburn where it got to the point i thought i was going to be sick. But apart form that, i couldnt tell you any other symptoms etc, though heartburn does appear now and again during my tww on other cycles. Couldnt tell you if vivid dreams did lol.

baby dust and sticky vibes to you all xx

11 years ago

kcordell - i would say CD15. but I just starting charting this cycle and am no where near an expert!

11 years ago

Well my temps look like cd13 but like i said I had to get up and move around to get thermometer on cd14 so I don't trust the temp too much and cd13 I cervix was closed and I was dry. :/ hmmm soo confusing!

User Image

11 years ago

I feel like I am out for this month. My temp dropped to 97.9 this morning and the only symptoms I have had is some slight cramps. When I had my cp a few months ago I had so many mote symptoms. My boobs would have been on fire right now, but they aren't sensitive in the slightest bit. My Af is due on Saturday but I have a feeling that its going to be here earlier than that. Idk, maybe I am just freaking out but since we will be with the in laws the rest of the week I am not going to be able to test anymore till Saturday morning. All test so far have been bfn so I just starting to lose hope.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Kcordell the reason i sau cd13 is because it gradually goes up from that day. Even if u had to get up on cd14 cd15 temps are still higher then 13 and 14. But those are just my thoughts..... just as long as you bd'ed around those days i think your good :)

11 years ago

@kcordell I just had a look at your chart and I would be leaning towards CD13/14 because your temperature does rise gradually and it's normal to get some fertile mucus after you've ovulated before it dries up.
I'm also questioning CD15 though because that's where we see the shift of .4 or more which is the general conclusion that O has occured. Either way - your timing looks great for BD so just hang in there and look for out of the ordinary signs :)
GL

11 years ago

Hope everyone is well as we gear up for the holidays.

Has anyone started testing or going to test soon. I am still debating. CD 28, 8dpo and am trying to hold off till Saturday (today is tues). Last month I only had a 27 day cycle, and in the previous months have been 30-33. Had one 40 day cycle back in july that was a CP. I wish my body would just get it's act together!

Last month I had cramps and spotting for 5-6 days before my period came and I am not having that this month. I'm trying to to symptom spot, ttc for 10 months and I don't want it to get the best of me!

11 years ago

Hi! I'm new to this site. Hoping to get my BFP this cycle! If I do my estimated due date would be Aug. 14, 2013.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo