Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to those that got those !!!! to those like myself that will be going to get tested by a doctor or taking a HPT this week!! .

User Image User Image

11 years ago

candychic and firstimer - congratulations! Praying for a healthy 9 months!

Unfortunately I was not so lucky this morning - got a BFN. As you can probaly imagine it has been kind of a crap day.

Still no sign of AF, altho I am feeling some increased CM which has lately been dry. I haven't checked it out yet but I will. I usually get more right before AF.

A good thing came out of today - which is I went and bought the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Even just in reading the first few chapters I have learned SO MUCH. So many things make sense to me right now that didn't make sense even earlier today. If you haven't read it I HIGHLY recommend it.

I am bummed about today but I have a lot more understanding now, and I feel really empowered to go forward with charting way more thoroughly than I have been and truly understanding what's going on with my body. I think of all the questions I see asked on this site and all over the Internet - all these confused, desperate women, or even women who just don't quite get how all the parts fit together when it comes to their own bodies, and I wish I could buy every lady on this site a copy of this book because soooo many of my questions have been answered!

I am going to wait a few days for AF, take another test when I am 10 days late, and just kind of relax. I really believe now that I ov'd late (if at all) and AF will show up eventually.

Wishing all of you the absolute best!

Mrs. H. User Image

11 years ago

wow candychic and firstimer

i am a few days past ovu and have sore breasts still and extreme bloating with gas and tired to the point i am sleeping at 8pm!!
hope to join the group soon
hope everyone is good

11 years ago

Took a FRER this morning at 1am...it is definitely a BFP and darker!

Please pray and send sticky vibes!

4th month TTC and used Preseed and Softcups for the first time...and got my BFP, try it ladies!

I am hoping and praying for all of you ladies!!!

11 years ago

Candychic and firstimer

Missus Aytch- did you test???

WhileImwaiting- did you test? Hoping you're not out!!!!!!!!!

NOVALUNAR- did you test? Can't wait to hear!!

Cristi- so happy to hear that blood is subsiding!!! Wishing you all the best this coming cycle, may you get your Christmas miracle sweetie!!

I just got my blood work back, my thyroid is normal and my progesterone level at 7DPO was 16.0. Which she said was normal and even above normal. I pray to God we caught the eggie this time. I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow or sometime in the week but I'm not testing until Friday (if I don't get it by then).
I will go to an RE at the beginning of the year if nothing has happened. So far I'm content with doing acupuncture and herbs and a lot of praying!

Love to all and sticky vibes you guys!!!

User Image

11 years ago

to those that got ! I also took another test and it is a I will be posting them soon .. can't wait until to past cause I know she missed her train and she wont be back for nine months!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats CandyChic!!!! Prayers, hugs and sticky vibes heading your way!

miracle, do you think it would be bad for my dh and I to start opk and temping to find my O in the next couple of weeks? Trying to decide... doctor will advise against it I am sure. LOL

AFM, nothing but spotting since Saturday night... hoping and praying we can BD soon... my poor DH! LOL! Who knows, maybe I will O without the fertility drugs this time! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations to the BFP's!!! All the best in this beautiful journey!!

@Candychic- what are softcups used for? to keep the spermies inside??

11 years ago

@nsingh - Yep you got it. You slip one in after BD and it not only keeps the swimmers in, but also seals them up next to the cervix so they stand a better chance of getting in. I've been using them.

@Cristi - Re: BBT post-loss, it can be hit or miss. I've seen a lot of ladies get frustrated with weird temps. And your cycle may be messed up this go-round. Although on the other hand you may be happier knowing for sure if it's messed up. Mine went a full week longer than normal after a CP and my body had a really hard time with O. There's also a chance you may not O this cycle. It's pretty common to have an anovulatory round right after loss. But you could also snap right back and be super fertile! I guess what I'm getting at is just be aware that things may not go how you want them to and if you're ok with that and just want to know what's going on, then certainly go ahead with BBT/OPK. But by all means BD it up and enjoy the hubs!

Finger crossed for you mama!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Grants! You are so full of knowledge! We are aware more than likely I will not O but would like to know if I do! We have decided that this month it is up in the air. If God's plan is for us to get preggers then we will, if it is not, then we are going to have a hell of a lot of fun! We quit having sex when we found out I was pregnant on November 6th! (the 5th was the last time)! We were going to wait until we were in the clear so to speak! So it is WAY past due! :) Thanks for all the info... may wait to temp until next cycle! How are you doing? Where are you in your cycle? Are you feeling positive this cycle? The DH and I pray for you everyday! I can't wait for you to get your sticky little bean! Big Hugs! Thank you for being so supportive as I went through this horrible time. I am so thankful for you. I am also very thankful my faith was able to carry me through this! HUGS!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo