Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!

I've been silently stalking everyone because I've been trying not to stress to much this cycle. I came over from the July Forum.

I'm so excited to see everyones 's! There is a monumental amount of positive pregnancy test this month. I'm so happy for the ladies that I have followed over the last few cycles: Sha-rk and Schulme2. I hope to see many more 's

Cristi- Wishing you luck with your appt today and we better get to see the ultrasound of your little bean (because I know you'll get to see it)

AFM...7dpo today and have been feeling a little out of sorts. I've had some nausea all morning and eating food doesn't seem to help. I've had some pressure and cramping low down in my abdomen, my breasts are a little sore, but that is normal and I feel like I'm getting a cold. Also, last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8:00pm and didn't wake up until 3am. I hope everything is a good sign and I hope to join the boom of 's soon.

11 years ago

Thought I would just share some of my frustration at hubby last night since you all will understand. I am cd13 and last night should have been a bd in our every other day pattern but I got mad at him for being insensitive over something with my work and went to bed. No I'm mad at myself for skipping a day. I know i am not in my fertile period yet since I o later in my cycle but this just shows how ttc consumes everything!

11 years ago

Im in my TWW..Im 42 and had a tubal ligation reversal in September. If I conceived in November my due date will be August 20, 2013...1 day before my 22 year olds birthday, lol. Lots of symptoms right now 9 days past ovulation but could just be PMS...but Im praying for a BFP.

11 years ago

Hi, This is our 3rd month TTC #2 and hoping it will be an august baby! Due date will be Aug 24th if this is the month for us! Fingers crossed and and lots of sticky babydust to everyone!! :)

11 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and forum, but read most of the post and feel hopeful by all the hpt +, to you all.

I am ttc baby #2, had a misc in July and am currently at 6po.
looking for symptoms and have some but I worry that it is all in my head. If this is my month, my due date would be
August 25/13

11 years ago

wow schulme that's def a bfp!!! congrats again. did u chart this month? i noticed u did last month but wanted to look at ur chart for this month and compare.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Welcome new ladies!

SMP- Thank you! Yes, I did chart this month. It was a little screwy though as I was on clomid which shot my temp up for those 5 days and then I got sick twice after that which also did some weird things with my temp. You are welcome to look, but it's not very pretty!

In addition to prescribed clomid & Premarin, i did acupuncture and we used preseed and soft cups this cycle. One other thing I did was stop drinking skim milk. My husband and I were big milk drinkers! I'd go through a gallon on my own in a week and a half. I read that the extraction of the fat in skim milk also extracts all the female hormones, leaving only male hormones, which isn't good for the female body (especially one TTC).

I think the combination of all those things and God's will is what finally did the trick!

User Image

11 years ago

it definitely did the trick for you thrilled for you!! happy and healthy 9 months hope to join u soon! i had a temp drop this morning but still above the coverline. as long as it stays above that it'd a good sign right? this is my first month bbt but my 8th cycle of trying.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

SMP- at 10 dpo it could definitely be an implantation dip. Tomorrow will be much more telling. If it shoots back up, good sign!

User Image

11 years ago

Devastation doesn't even begin to describe where I am at emotionally right now. Went to the doctor for the follow-up u/s.... after 28 cycles of ttc we are losing our first pregnancy.

They saw a gestational sac and a collapsed yolk sac with no evidence of a fetal pole whatsoever. We had 2 techs and a doctor in there... then went and met with another doctor after. It is a non-viable pregnancy. I opted not to have a D&C done because that can leave scar tissue (and I want no surgical intervention unless absolutely necessary) but at the same time did not want to wait for the miscarriage to occur on it own so they have giving me some meds that I have to insert that will induce the miscarriage. This way it will be timed as to when it will happen and I can be home. They also gave me Tylenol with Codeine to help with the pain. She said after 2 weeks it should be all over and hopefully then my cycles will go right back to normal. Hoping that in February we will be able to start trying again. I cried for a long long time at the office and on the way home and at the store picking up my meds, but I have come to terms with it and realize it wasn't a healthy pregnancy (she said more than likely it was a chromosone problem). The entire time during the ultrasound the doctor was talking to Shaun and I and all I remember was looking at him and saying "are you hearing anything he is saying because I am not"... the room got quiet. I said "I'm sorry it just sounds like Charlie Brown right now... I can't focus".... I am an emotional wreck but truly believe God's timing is perfect. Just sometimes it is hard to accept! So that is where I am at.

I will begin the medicine tonight so that hopefully it will happen over the weekend. Good thing is I am a stay at home mom so I won't have to worry about dealing with this and working.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have prayed so much for us during all of this. Also, Congrats to all the BFPs! I will be staying on the forum and jumping over to the next month when the time comes just to stalk everyone. :) Then Hopefully in February you will see me post about my BFP again!

Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to you all.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo