Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies !! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy .. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good ... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... I hope with all whats been going on i will see . Lord willing !!! To all !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Christi and Miracle :)
It helps knowing others are going through similar things.
So far the bleeding I was experiencing has subsided and I hope it stays away! Mild cramping that I hope is just that and doesn't get worse. stay away big bad
I will test friday if nothing else happens....hopfully an early Christmas present for my love and I lol!

I pray for good things for all of you!

11 years ago

I found out AF arrived while waiting for my hpt result. What a waste of a test. Oh well roll on next cycle.

11 years ago

maggie - BDing every other day (according to my dr and my hubby's urologist) is sufficient enough and gives him time to "build back up" so to speak. FX for you!

Miracle, thank you!!! Who knows! Please don't give up hope... your turn is coming soon I just feel it! I will continue to pray for you! You never have to say sorry... you ladies have let me vent and you have been there and so supportive through all of this... it is your turn to have your break down... that is the best way to make it through this journey! Big hugs my friend!

millermrs2008, sounds good... keep praying and I will pray for you as well. FX this is your month!

Clarice, praying for you!!!!! FX and I can't wait to see you post about your BFP!!! Sticky Sticky Vibes!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

i tested with a cheapie at 11dpo and i got a big fat negative. too early indeed for a 1$ test but i started to feel some cramping and AF is supposed to come in 3 days so i guess its gonna be like every month. cant wait to have my big checkup with the gyn on the 27th and see what is going on

hope to see BFPs around here for the ladies who are left to wait

lots of

User Image

11 years ago

well temp went back down to 98.0 and af showed up in full flow at 4 this morning. another cycle gone another cycle of no bfp:( why does ttc have to bw so hard but for teenagers or people that sleep around it comes so easy. good luck to the rest of you ladies!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Smp im so sorry.. idk why and i feel your pain.... i want a baby so bad and i just feel hopeless.... my brother and his girlfriend just went to their ultrasound apt yesterday and was bragging how they are due june 17 and how the baby was waving at them.... im so happy for them but at the same time they are not financially able to give to their baby as i would be so i dont know why this has to be!!!

I feel very down and depressed today. Af is still here just waiting for it to be over :*(

11 years ago

SMP and Jess I will be praying for you! I know the frustration! Love and to you both!

Today I still have a bit of brown spotting, not sure why.... I'm officially 4 days late if this isn't my AF. I am very nauseous today and last night as well.... though the spotting makes me nervous to test.

11 years ago

Cristi- Thank you so much, my friend you are so sweet! I will continue to pray for you too!! I hope you are doing well today!!

Clarice80- TEST!!!! I think there will be a !!!
Missing a period is THE BIGGEST sign!!

Smp- So sorry sweetie! I know what you mean but hang in there, your time will come too!!

Jess- Your time is coming too! Try to be positive and even though there are tough days (I know them oh so well too) just take comfort in the fact that there will be happy days to come soon!!

Missy- I think it was too soon too!! Hoping you get your bfp this cycle and if not get some answers from gyno! Good Luck!!

Millermrs- sounds like you have some good symptoms there!! Ya never knowwwww!!! Good luck to you too!!!

Maggie- Thank you for praying for all of us, I do too!! Seems to me like you've got nothing to worry about, hoping this cycle will be it for you. I think that you won't hurt hubby's sperm, I think that it's only when there is a problem with his sperm that you have to worry about depleting it or something... Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 15 dpo still kinda crampy does not feel like AF and negative HPT on 14 DPO. Increased CM last 3 days..Anyone every get a BFN at 14 DPO then later get a BFP? I used a First Response 6 days sooner.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo