Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 755 Replies | Last Page

bjohnson, it could just be breakthrough bleeding. If its just a little and not a bunch I think you are ok. But def call your dr and tell them whats going on. Congrats and your bfp and praying everything is fine.

AFM: I think I am 2 maybe 3 dpo, my chart says I just o'd yesterday, but its not detecting o with the bbt, I have had a temp rise the past 3 days. If anyone wants to take a look and let me know what they think I would appreciate it. This bbt stuff is so confusing.. Grantsmomma I know you are the expert ;)

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Grants thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. My obsessive TTC self has now been researching all of the different hormones and the reasons behind them. ( I like to know EVERYTHING ) However, I have to say I liked it better when I got pregnant with DS and it all just kinda felt like magic!

When temps drop from not the egg not being fertilized is it sudden or a gradual drop? Also do you have to have a triphasic pattern for you to be pregnant? My temps in the luteal phase temps are pretty high. I am not sure they could go much higher without having fever.

User Image

11 years ago

bjohnson, I am sure its nothing to worry about, spotting is very normal!! My doctor says as long as you dont fill up a pad, I am praying for you. AND LET ME TELL YALL SOMETHING, this morning I woke up and just on a whim, grabbed one of my hpt test and thought "what the heck, lets just see." so I took the test and mind you i am only 3dpo according to my positvie o test. I called the day after my first postive o test my o date. And I left the test for about 5 minutes, because its impossible to get a postive this early. And when I came back in there, there was a line on it! WHAT!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE. I immediatley peed again and tested again, of course it was diluted urine, and I dont think there is anything on the smu test. Maybe the first one was defaulty, but irl there is definalty a line. So much for not testing early!! I will do another one in the morning, so we will see, GOOD LUCH LADIES, I AM PRAYING FOR EACH OF YOU EVERYDAY. God is faithful, and go check out my image and tell me what you think!

11 years ago

Roxanne, as hard as it is I think I would wait a couple days to test again. 3dpo is really early and you should not be getting a positive yet if you are right about the day you O'd. The egg isn't even implanted yet. But I wish you the very best of luck and I'll kmfx for you!!

bjohnson, definitely talk to your Dr., but a little bleeding around is not necessarily a bad sign. kmfx for you as well!

I got darker result this morning so I have blood work this afternoon and again Friday to make sure things are going in the right direction. With my history they want to make sure the numbers are rising. Then scan late next week or early the following week. Thank you ladies for your support and your knowledge! I know I wouldn't have made it this far with my sanity without you!!!

11 years ago

Thanks so much ladies for the insight and prayers! It is a very small amount. Not even enough to reach the pad but only when I wipe. It is brownish in color. I went back to bed after the test and couldn't fall back asleep. I haven't told my husband yet either. I want to tell him in a creative way, but now I will wait a few days to make sure everything is okay. When we first started TTC we decided that we wouldn't tell family or friends until we were 10 weeks, just in case anything would happen because it would help us avoid having to explain anything. I will keep you updated!

User Image

11 years ago

Brown blood is OLD blood so that is a good sign. I spotted at 10 weeks even from the placenta. Most women do spot at some point in pregnancy!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Brown blood is OLD blood so that is a good sign. I spotted at 10 weeks even from the placenta. Most women do spot at some point in pregnancy!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Does anybody know what to take to help fertile cm? Besides preseed... i cant use that because i get uti's very easily... does anyone know where to purchase those cups to hold sperm in??? Cvs? Walmart?

11 years ago

Try taking a cold medicine with only Guaifenesin as the active ingredient. This is what helps you cough by increasing mucus. It can also help with CM, thin it out if it is too thick or make more if you don't have a lot. I tried it this past month and it worked well for me. Usually my EWCM is very thick and globby but this thinned it out and made it have a very good consistency.

11 years ago

Baking soda helps...but it supposedly helps you have a boy so if you don't want a boy, don't do that method. :-)

You pip a q-tip in water, then in baking soda. Insert in your who-ha and walla....more cm. :-) Everyone I know that tried it was successful. I don't know that they are all having boys, I just heard it helps the boys move faster. :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo