Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Decided to test after lunch as i had some strong feeling that this might be it! So just bught a cheap one and tried and it looks like a bfp. i really don noe.. suddenly i feel so lost. The line doesn't look very obvious.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=72897.

Need all your opinions as this is my first ever bfp!

11 years ago

Im right in the mid of the my cycle. As per calculation I should be ovulating tomorrow. Hope i get my ... Im already obsessing and im not even started on the TWW ! I dont know how will i survive the TWW........

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/add_hpt_done.php?ni=72903&im=ctp-86055-1353659877.jpg

11 years ago

@Camasia: Im not going to test until the end of the month this time. If ive been unlucky this cycle, af could show up at anytime. If i go by what i think my lp is, af due on Wednesday. If i go by my average cycle of 33 days, Thursday, and going by longest cycle, Saturday 1st.... Lol.

@yummymummy and Grantsmama: Thank you very much for the advice and info. Temp went down today i noticed by about .6, but had the window open last night as partner wasnt feeling well and had a fever, so wondering if that affected my usual temp. Still higher than what the temps were during af. Still got about another 5days left before af may show...

@Sha-RK: I would say they are definitely positive. Congratulations hun and hope you have a healthy 9months :)

Well, im 12dpo today and main symptom ive noticed is how for the past week, all i want to do is sleep. Ive been sleeping every night for about 12 hours and sometimes fall asleep mid afternoon as well for an hour or so. Now and again, i fall asleep about 8pm on the sofa as well. Hmmmm

11 years ago

Congrats Sha-rk there is no second guessing that! So happy for u h&h 9 months to u!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Oh my gosh congrats Sha-rk!!

User Image

11 years ago

CONGRATS SHA-RK!! AMAZING NEWS GIRL!!

pbc- sounds like you and obgyn have a great plan. I hope it all ends up with a very soon! Hoping your hormone results are all good!!

Hey Grantsmama- welcome back lady, we missed ya!! Everything ok with you?

Lynn- sorry showed. I'm so hopeful that you will get a very sticky soon though. Hang in there and wishing you luck in your next cycle!!

BeautifulDisaster- sorry don't temp so not too much of a help here... but have you tested yet?
Camasia- have you tested?
Good LUCK ladies!!!

Anshika12 and Yummymummy- best of luck for the next few days!!

AFM- I had a horrible stomach ache yesterday, probably from all the food I consumed.. aghh.. today I'm crampy actually been pretty crampy 2-3 days now, thought she was coming EARLY but didn't show. AF should be here tomorrow or this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

@sha-rk.....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

@beautifuldiaster.....I understand how you feel. my temp rose slow this cycle too. if the opk wasn't positive I wouldn't have even known. not sure about the coverline thing though.

Afm- so I haven't tested since Tuesday so Idk yet. my temp rose back to 98.3 the last two days and my cervix feels sort of soft and squishy. there seems to be a lot of cm the last 3 days (tmi). I going to pick up a test on the way home and test after our road trip. symptoms so far are gas and some back discomfort today but Idk if that is from being stuck in the car for 4 hours. We shall see what happens

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well and so glad to see we are having bfp's come out of this cycle. If I do conceive this cycle I will be due around Aug. 17th and I will be able to test xmas eve so that would be a neat xmas present to give to the hubby and the rest of the family.
I am waiting to ovulate so should be tomorrow or the next. My Opk is getting darker just not as dark as it needs to be yet. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

@mommawannabe: Thanks. From everything i've read online, and where i've looked at sample charts online too, they all say/show a very obvious temp rise so you could see straight away where ovulation occured. Wasn't until i digged deeper and asked around, that i discovered that you can have a slow rise of temps after ovulation and not a massive jump.

@miracle80: Not tested yet as af due to show up in about 5 days, (going by my lp of 16 days) but could be as long as 8 days, as that will take me to my longest cycle length of 35 days. So unless my temps stay high for the next 5 days, or i get to the 2nd of dec. with af not showing up, i will test then!!!! When are you thinking of testing?

Had a few cramps earlier lasting about 5mins in my lower abdomen/groin area that were very noticable but not painful like the af cramps i get. Usually notice some sort of cramps from around ovulation day all the way through to af showing up but nothing like that this time. Not really noticed any sort of cramps until today.

Good luck to those waiting to ovulate and fx'd to those of you planning to test and congrats to those who have got their bfp :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo