Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 755 Replies | Last Page

thanks easytiger we might be lucky.
Had bad news today my nan past away she would have been 83 on boxing day! so sad and upset right now think it might have been a heartache not sure yet. cant wait until i see this year out, and hopefully have a good 2013, as a miscarriage and now my nan passing away! way to much sorrow for 1 month! had to vent out as so upset.
hope everyone is ok

11 years ago

Nova, sorry about your Nan

11 years ago

hello everyone! Its my 21DPO today. i tested earlier but negative. anyone in the same boat??

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

How are we all doing?

I'm just checking in after not doing much on the lead up to xmas.

Glad to see some more BFP's on here.

AFM- Got a 9 weeks 4 days scan today. I'm nervous- I dont know why but I just dont feel that pregnant so am just anxious I guess. I've already seen my babies heart beating at 6 weeks but as it's my first, I dont really know if I should be feeling worse by now.

Hope you're all doing well :-)

xxx

User Image

11 years ago

thank you carlael as it happened over christmas theres a delay in arranging the funeral, which is not very nice as it feels disrespectful to my nan leaving it so long, but theres nothing we can do yet.

hope your scan goes well poppy, let us know how it goes, bet you cant wait to see your baby again its just anxiety hun being your first, i was the same as you, its natural, try and relax.

i am on day 30 of my cycle was due for af on day 28 but as i had a mc it can mess with your cycle so its probably that, and i do feel that af is on her way have terrible cramping, so looks like i will be onto a new cycle, new year and baby to go with it please!!!! hope everyone is doing good

11 years ago

well showed up! never mind onto a new cycle and hopefully a september baby come on !!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I haven't been active on here in a while. I really thought I was going to be out, but today I got my !! I'm so excited! Praying for a

Congrats to all who have their BFPs and to those still waiting!

User Image

11 years ago

MzThangg -

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
Guess who just a bfp!!! I did!!! It's on my profile and clear as day. I will be four days late at midnight. I am totally freaking out at this point.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Mommawannabe

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo