Community post

Discussion

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

User Image

46 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 46 Replies | Last Page

I'm your girl...but I highly doubt I will get a BFP this cycle. It old be a miracle for me. It isn't going to stop me from POAS like crazy though!!!

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

Hi there, yes i would like to, i have been ttc for 9 months and have joined this site to try and get some support i am so depressed and ready to just kill myself it hurts so much not getting pregnant month after month i feel like i am loosing my mind and just can't go on living it hurst so badly

298 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

@mutley I understand how you feel. This is our 9th cycle as well and it gets to be hard to process every month when nothing happens. I think the worse of it is that I am 23 and feel like this should be easy for me and of course it seems like everyone is pregnant around me. I try and think of all the positive things that would happen if we conceived, like well at least our baby doesn't have to share Christmas.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

That is when I am due to POAS! We been trying to conceive for a few years this month we started with Letrozole and finished with shots. Praying that this is our month! Babydust to you!

11 years ago

Thats also when Im due :)
I ovulated yesterday so yay for the TWW :)

Wouldnt it make the most amazing mothers day gift!!

User Image

11 years ago

man, you said it!! I can come up with some pretty good ideas on how to tell the hubby and family who will be visiting at the time!!

User Image

I have an appointment at my REI's office the Friday before Mother's Day for a pregnancy test. I just lost my mom to cancer a few months ago so this mother's day is either going to be joyous or suck something fierce.

Would love to join you guys!

11 years ago

@shannan I am so sorry for your lost. I hope this turns out to be the BEST mother's day ever!!

User Image

AF is due for me on Mother's Day too, so it'll either be an awesome day or a terrible one! We've been TTC for 11 months now and we've had no success so far. So depressing, especially as it seems as though everyone else is having babies!

Good luck ladies, I hope we all get our BFPs soon :)

11 years ago

One week to go this waiting sucks. I have symptoms but don't know if they are from my shots or I am pregnant. Can't wait to test! How are you guys doing with the waiting?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo