Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by mommawannabe » Apr. 25, 2012 6:34pm

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

mommawannabe
Reply by SugarBearTTC » Apr. 25, 2012 11:17pm

I'm your girl...but I highly doubt I will get a BFP this cycle. It old be a miracle for me. It isn't going to stop me from POAS like crazy though!!!

SugarBearTTC

Reply by mutley » Apr. 26, 2012 7:24pm

Hi there, yes i would like to, i have been ttc for 9 months and have joined this site to try and get some support i am so depressed and ready to just kill myself it hurts so much not getting pregnant month after month i feel like i am loosing my mind and just can't go on living it hurst so badly

mutley

Reply by mommawannabe » Apr. 28, 2012 3:29am

@mutley I understand how you feel. This is our 9th cycle as well and it gets to be hard to process every month when nothing happens. I think the worse of it is that I am 23 and feel like this should be easy for me and of course it seems like everyone is pregnant around me. I try and think of all the positive things that would happen if we conceived, like well at least our baby doesn't have to share Christmas.

mommawannabe

Reply by tmpavek » Apr. 30, 2012 11:57am

That is when I am due to POAS! We been trying to conceive for a few years this month we started with Letrozole and finished with shots. Praying that this is our month! Babydust to you!

tmpavek

Reply by lilchicken » Apr. 30, 2012 7:41pm

Thats also when Im due :)
I ovulated yesterday so yay for the TWW :)

Wouldnt it make the most amazing mothers day gift!!

lilchicken

Reply by mommawannabe » Apr. 30, 2012 11:49pm

man, you said it!! I can come up with some pretty good ideas on how to tell the hubby and family who will be visiting at the time!!

mommawannabe

Reply by StarrySky » May. 1, 2012 5:29pm

I have an appointment at my REI's office the Friday before Mother's Day for a pregnancy test. I just lost my mom to cancer a few months ago so this mother's day is either going to be joyous or suck something fierce.

Would love to join you guys!

StarrySky

Reply by mommawannabe » May. 1, 2012 6:47pm

@shannan I am so sorry for your lost. I hope this turns out to be the BEST mother's day ever!!

mommawannabe

Reply by MrsSKG » May. 2, 2012 9:48pm

AF is due for me on Mother's Day too, so it'll either be an awesome day or a terrible one! We've been TTC for 11 months now and we've had no success so far. So depressing, especially as it seems as though everyone else is having babies!

Good luck ladies, I hope we all get our BFPs soon :)

MrsSKG

Reply by tmpavek » May. 5, 2012 7:13am

One week to go this waiting sucks. I have symptoms but don't know if they are from my shots or I am pregnant. Can't wait to test! How are you guys doing with the waiting?

tmpavek

Reply by Brandeelyjohnson » May. 5, 2012 8:47pm

I am also testing around the same time. I have been trying for 2 1/2 years, had septated uterus hyst/lap surgery in August 2011, and I am now on my fourth IUI. I pray we all get great news this cycle. I will be moving on to IVF if not. Baby dust o everyone!

Brandeelyjohnson

Reply by mommawannabe » May. 6, 2012 4:26pm

I dont know about you guys but I have already lost the battle to the waiting game. Of course it was too early but your heart wants to be the luckily one that gets a bfp.....sigh

mommawannabe

Reply by SugarBearTTC » May. 6, 2012 9:50pm

Me too, I have been testing for a few days now. It has been a strange cycle for me so I O'd much later than ormal but not as late as I originally thought. So instead of being 5 or 6 DPO, I am on day 11PO....and have tested the last 3 days. So far BFN but I am trying not to give up hope as long as AF doesn't show. LF is normally 13-14 days so I have a few more days until she's due to rear her ugly head. We shall see!!!

SugarBearTTC

Reply by lilchicken » May. 6, 2012 10:02pm

Im still only 7 dpo .....
Still holding out on tseting for a few days if I can :-/

Dont give up yet girls! remember that its not over till AF shows xx

lilchicken

Reply by lilchicken » May. 7, 2012 1:06am

So I caved and tested before...lol

I swear I can see the faintest line...
Would you girls mind taking a look and letting me know what you think?
I'll test again in the morning..

lilchicken

Reply by sweet*b » May. 7, 2012 1:43pm

I'll be testing on Mother's Day too! Sign me up for the waiting game. Fingers crossed for everyone.

As of today, I'm 12 dpo with long-ish and irregular cycles. The wait is killer. It is SO tempting to test. This will be our 8th cycle ttc. It's discouraging, being disappointed month after month.

For the moment, just trying to stay positive and busy. Good luck all!

sweet*b

Reply by mommawannabe » May. 8, 2012 1:32am

@lilchicken I looked at your recent HPT pic. Its hard to tell. When I lighten it I thought maybe but didnt see anything on the invert. Let us know when you upload the next one and I will look at that one too :>

mommawannabe

Reply by lilchicken » May. 8, 2012 3:07am

Thanks for looking mommawannabe :)

I'll prob test again at 10 dpo :)

lilchicken

Reply by mommawannabe » May. 8, 2012 10:57am

Anybody having any symptoms consistently? So far I got lower backpain and dreams. What about you ladies?

mommawannabe

Reply by lilchicken » May. 8, 2012 6:44pm

Hi girls :)

Ok so I poas this morning 9 dpo with fmu....
and I think I got my first real positive!

I dont know what to think.....Ill test again later today!

Not really any symptoms at all which is odd lol

Ill let yous know how i go! xxx

lilchicken