Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Her ladies- i can relate too. Seeing other prego people had made me kind of bitter and that's totally not who i am. It has almost made me depressed in a sense. Anyway i started charting 3 days ago and my temp has been rising started at 97.0,97.4,and this morning 97.7 is this normal? This is my first tim charting so im not sure how it all works.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

@Lynn....its going to be okay love. Your body might still might be getting back on track. Sometimes I feel like mine isn't even close to normal. I understand how you feel. I work with preggo women all day and I swear it does something mentally to me when a teen mom walks in with her mom. I am like really?!? I got myself together and I can't seem to get pregnant even the stork followed me everywhere I go for a year. I am here for you if you need me

@smp....Idk about your temp. Contine to take your temp so that you will have a point of reference. Your temp could be higher after your period is finished and might even rise more after ovulation. Are you going to use another method like opks? Thatway you can be sure when you ovulate.

Afm- my temp rose 0.3 today so maybe implantation?!?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

mommawannabe --Praying for implantation!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I think about all you ladies daily and hope all of our holiday wishes come true. I hear you when it is frustrating seeing people who should not be preggo and allyocan think about is how get pregnant.

Afm...taking b6, baby asprin in addition to prenatal. I feel better this month that we got ovulation right and bday just enough. Only get upset that hubs was out of town day of opk +, we did a ton before and right after so still hopeful. At 6dpo now and last month this time I was already spotting and not yet. Yesterday I had a huge glob of yellow snot like cm...not sure what this means.

Thinking of u all!!

11 years ago

Momma- i think i am going to use opks this month too haven't fully decided. I have a few days before to figure it out i think i should start testing at cd 9. Hope all is well with everyone.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies. I'm hoping for an August baby as well. If we're successful, my EDD will be Aug. 9th. I'm 2 DPO today. We've been half heartedly trying since July, but we decided to take it seriously this month. Best wishes to all of you on your TTC journey.

11 years ago

I wouldn't say I would have planned to be an August mom but at this point I'll take what I can get! Due date would be around August 20th if I ovulate like normal. Only on cycle day 6 and normally ovulate around day 15. FX for everyone here!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi I've just moved over from the July board, I'm on cd33 and ovulated today, thought I ovulated on the 6th nov after getting smiley face, but had tons of ewcm on Friday night, yesterday took a frer it was negative,took opk and got another smiley face. So after thinking I was 11dpo, I'm back to 0 dpo, here we go again :D

11 years ago

@Lynn I'm really sorry about the way you are feeling. When I got my period this month I was a ball of emotion and stress. Yelling at my DH, mad at the world, depressed, crying, you name it. I think the emotional stress probably doesn't help us any which is even more frustrating. Keep your chin up and there are tons of us going thru what you are and we know how you feel. If you ever need to vent I'm here.

User Image

11 years ago

hey lizzhaa-
We are cycle buddies same dates as you... How long is your cycle? Mine has been varrying between 26-28 days so I guess avg would be 27.... Hopefully we all get our bfp's this month and no one has to do a new forum... :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo