Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 755 Replies | Last Page

The EWCM has come, a couple days earlier than I thought! My OPK was negative last night, wonder what it will be like today! For the first time in the 16 months of TTC, DH & I have BD'd 3 times in the last 5 days and then tonight and tomorrow so I feeling positive.

Maggie, try Vitamin b6, I read someone that is supposed to help with lengthening your luteal phase. Also, my O date was 4-5 days later than usual last month and instead of starting AF on CD 28/29 as normal, my luteal phase remained the same and I just started AF later. I noticed that other months too.

11 years ago

Hey Miracle80! I am doing good, some nausea still and now it accompanied by a wonderful and blissful sinus infection! I am refusing to take anything, not even tylenol yet. LOL! I hope it goes away with natural remedies. I go in bright and early for my ultrasound tomorrow morning! I can't wait... I know I won't see anything, not even heart tones yet, but piece of mind I guess! I am still praying for ya... keep me posted on how you are doing! to all!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ovulation day finally! Time to bd and new arrival date would be Aug. 7. One day before both sets of parents anniversary and our five year dating anniversary.

User Image

11 years ago

@miracle my pcp told me she thinks i have endo because my mom has it and i have very painful cramps during af and painful o... so the only way to know is to get the surgery... my mom had it and she said they go in through belly button and its not painful.... i had the same test u did and tubes werent blocked either but the acupuncturist thinks if the endomeyrium lining is coated with scar tissue from endo that would explain why i have not conceived in 20 cycles

Good luck and fx!!!

11 years ago

Welp nothing last month af was five days late but she still showd her ugly face we are excited hoping this month we will concieve. SO BABY DUST TO ALL!!

11 years ago

I'm 3dpo and I did a cm check and it's thick like lotion.

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies I'm out for July. Well ladies AF finally showed her head after 37 days. I'm ok with it though. No ovulation testing or any other crazy things this time. Just gonna do it a lot lol. It would be perfect timing if we do get prego this time because Auroras 2nd bday party is the 16th and thats right after I should have AF. We could tell everyone at the party :). Not getting my hopes up and just gonna relax this time and not stress just wanted to update u ladies. we'd be due Aug 21 if we get it this cycle. Baby dust ladies!!!!!

11 years ago

Hey everybody! I'm hopefully going to be in the August club - today is 6DPO and I get to test (or AF will be here) on Thanksgiving Day. Here's hoping that I have something extra special to be thankful for! Otherwise it'll be an awkward dinner at my in-law's house.

My symptoms thus far have mostly been gas, and vivid dreams. Tonight my breasts have been kind of heavy (unusual) and I felt really "off" at the gym. I just didn't feel very good, so I went at a slow pace on the elliptical. Anyone else ever have that? I'm not in great shape, athletically, but I have a normal BMI etc and can certainly normally handle a fast pace on the machines. Hmmm. Anyway, fingers crossed for all!

11 years ago

HI everyone i too will like to join my EDD would be August 1st.. And i have been TTC since september but sadly AF came that month so we trying again. Can say i have some intuition about this month so i hope everyone whose here will get their little miricles in waiting.

oh and if there is anybody who wants to be cycle buddies then you can add me im 7dpo

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

This will be the second month ttc. I think I had a chemical prey last month and it was soul destroying re testing and getting bfn. Chin up for this month. AF started today :-( but if all goes well I to could have an August baby. 22nd two days after my birthday :-)

Good luck to everyone

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo