Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Nova I'm in the same should I test boat. 11Dpo...my lp is usually 12 days so debating if I should test tomorrow or wait till Monday. Of course just found out my friend/neighbor who kept going back and forth about having her third just told me she is 8 weeks...finding it hard to be happy for her.

Not sure if I should wait or go for it. Feeling out since I have pressure in my uterus area.

11 years ago

huge congrats and firstimer!! so happy for you hun, what an xmas gift!wow!

hi maggie i think i will wait until after hopefully! just couldn't deal with right now in my face, so best to wait it out, hope we get some good news soon hun crossed for your when is your af due? mines monday, i have had pulling pains in my uterus and bad back today, creamy white discharge also, been sweating like you wouldnt beleive ewww! and tired!so i dont know what to think
It does get hard to be happy for others when you see them getting pregnant so easily and on their 3rd! its just feels so unfair and why is not you all the time! but it will happen, chin up hun

11 years ago

Af came today okkkk cd 1. Let's goooo!

User Image

11 years ago

Yay Firstimer! Congrats. Woo hoo!!!!

11 years ago

Onto Sept group for me better came today verses Christmas. No more ok...every other day and temp...I just hate how this consumes my life and am let down month after month.
Thinking of you all and hope I don't see you in Sept group

11 years ago

I feel quite guilty for saying this but.. My partner and I were not ttc. We were due to be married next June, then on 8th December the condom split, and low and behold we're pregnant!

We've had to change the wedding date (or I won't fit into my dress!), but we are very happy. I'm due on 31st August.

Nice to meet everyone here - I've found the site very helpful to far!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats everyone!!!

Where is the September forum? :(

11 years ago

so sorry for all that got af sending hugs goodluck with this cycle come on
wow how lucky are you easytiger , wish it was that simple for me, ttc for 10 months and fell pregnant which ended in miscarriage , so onto our 11 month of ttc, really hope it will be this month testing around xmas eve wish us luck

11 years ago

Best of luck Nova! :)

User Image

11 years ago

and to all those that got !!!! .. Also to those that are testing soon!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo