Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies I thought i was going to take a test this morning cause a test came in with my Answer OPK. so i thought it was a 5 day sooner test, but come to found out it wasnt . but i know this is the Heavenly Father's way of letting me know in due time you will know and get your answer soon enough.. So in about 5 to 6 days i will know my answer, i will be 15DPO and i know i got a good feeling about it cause this is the third i have been sick to my belly and its not the truth at all... !!! TO ALL !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey mamas! I'm back and checking in on y'all. The witch got me while we were in Mexico so I made the best of it and had margaritas for each of you.

On to yet another cycle. I guess that puts me in the Sept mom boat. Anyone know the next forum?

Many hugs to the ladies going through tough times right now.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies!!!! I break down and took a test and post it the two pics.. Let me know what you guys think

User Image User Image

11 years ago

that looks like a positive to me !!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs!

11 years ago

Yes, positive!

So excited for you, gives me hope for myself! 3dpo for me. Had three days where I was getting positive opk with the second day being the strongest. Based on my temp and cm, I am confident in the time and think we bd a good amount in that time. now just praying for my sticky bean! &

11 years ago

im cramping like there's no tomorrow i think is coming . i think the stress messed my system up X_X oh well a september baby doesnt sound so bad

User Image

11 years ago

THANKS... I give all the thanks to our Heavenly Father and i pray that he blesses with bean and watch over us during this time of need.. Relax, relax, relax is the keyword until i am out of the water. I will be testing again soon... TO ALL!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs2008 - that is an awesome looking BFP!!!!

I know that there are more to come for the September mommies! I can feel it! This is going to be a GREAT month!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats millersmrs!!!! Woo hoo!

So the crazy gas yesterday... I remembered a vendor delivered that awesome Christmas popcorn yesterday. Ha ha. I know, TMI, but I'm not trying to delude myself into thinking I have early signs. I'm just going to wait it out until the 22nd. Especially after reading up on the stats of my age getting preggo each month, etc.... I cannot get obsessed and just let life happen.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo