Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi All,

Welcome to the new ladies I see on here...Hello

So I am 7dpo, cramping since O day on and off, although last levening they were intense, really painful and todaay just mild.

About half an hour ago I went to the bathroom and there was a small line (about 2-3cm long) of a light brown streak...old blood? IB?? I also checked my CP, small amt of brown, like a dot, and wet, somewhat firm cervix, and mushy all around, lol, I dont check CP just if something isn't adding up.

NOW, I am having nausea, in my throat, but no vomitting, I hate to symptom spot, but I am confused. AF due in 4 days according to my app, and last time when I was pregnant same thing on 7dpo, but spotting was more and cramped for one day not 7 continuous days.

I dunno I am looking too much into this. Guess I will wait and she if shows.

<a href=

11 years ago

@SarahTishko - very interesting! I have a hunch and am hoping you are pregnant! I have had dreams every day this week and I'm 7dpo also. HMMM

11 years ago

Hello and welcome, Lynn!

11 years ago

Hey girls, I am so glad yall are all here too, except for the fact that I wish yall all already had gotten yalls bfps!! I am on cycle day 7 and my estimated due date would be august 17th if we conceive this cycle. I have three teenage girls and me and my husband have a 14 month old son. We have been activiley trying to conceive again since he was born. We did get pregnant in April but lost the baby in July due to a molar pregnancy. I am so tired of testing and thinking I am seeing lines, so this is the first cycle I am not gonna test until 10dpo. I even had my husband hide my test from me! We are using ovulation wondfo test, and my husband takes argamine, which helps the production of sperm. I know we can get pregnant, I just hope its soon. New years would have been my due date for my last baby and I would like to be pregnant before then, I think it would make it easier to handle! I know we all get on here looking to support each other and look for understanding from other women walking in our shoes, I just want to say thank you. Because watching each of you hoping and wishing for a baby, brings m unimaginable joy when I see yall get your bfps!! My prayers are with all you ladies!! God is good and its His good will to get us the desires of our hearts. Children are a reward from Him!! And just like any good father, He loves His children and wants to give us good gifts!! Isn't it great to know we have the richest, most gracious father ever!! MY FAITH IS IN HIM, AND I WILL PRAISE HIM WITH OR WITHOUT A NEW BABY!

11 years ago

Jess - We are good. Oh and guess what I did the "bottoms up" all last cycle (because I too have a tilted uterus) and you know where I am now! :)

Emily - After I got a faint line my dark line came a few days later (it varies) but it is a good sign! Fingers crossed! I miss Grants too... I'm worried about her now. And THANK YOU! :)

Lynn - praying you get your BFP! Keep us posted!

Roxanne - your out look is so amazing! God is Great and he will provide in his time... it took me a long time to figure that one out. Hugs to you and lots of Baby dust!

Baby Dust to all... can't wait to see some BFP popping up around here!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well I am going to continue to use my thermometer, it goes up by ones. like I doesn't skip by two's for the number after the period. Like my temp this morning before I got up and about was 97.0 and after I got going I tested it out to see what the temp would be and it says 97.7 so I think it will work. I was told by some people that the regular ones would work. I think I am going to use opk's this cycle to and see how it all works out. Just tired of being disapointed. Good luck to all you and has anyone heard anything from Grantsmomma in a while?? I know she has a life outside of this but haven't seen a post from her in a while unless I missed it.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

@Lynn......I am having the same issue. I am only 5dpo but I have been have mild cramps since o day and my temp seems to rise on the days the cramps are worse. Like today and yesterday they were pretty bad on my left side and my temp rose by 0.2 degrees. I really could be reading into that though. Plz keep me updated on what happens.

@smp....I haven't heard from her in a while so Idk...I am going to send her a message

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm jumping on!!! I have no idea what will happen or if I will ovulate because of m/c but we really want to try again. If we get pg EDD is Aug 17th. It will be blazing hot in AZ, but I'll endure anything to have a healthy baby.

11 years ago

i still spotting, dont know how long it will lat or if it means af is coming a few days early, its only when i wipe. I dont temp but i do feel warm when i touch my forehead.

Still have a mild/achy feeling in abdo

I will keep you posted. if spotting stops i will test sun morning

<a href=

11 years ago

Lots and lots of 7 dpos today! Fingers crossed we'll all be BFP buddies too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo