Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Christi-Words can't even express how sorry I am to hear your news. While it is heartbreaking and incomprehensible, as your doctor said it is a sign that something was not quite right. Many of us on here have had losses and can relate to how crushed you are. My eyes welled up just reading your post. I will keep you in my prayers. This will make you and your husband stronger as a couple and you get your healthy baby soon.

11 years ago

Oh Cristi, my heart goes out to you sweetheart. I'm sitting here in my office just bawling my eyes out for you. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but just know that all of us are here for you. I'm glad to see that you are staying positive - that it wasn't a healthy pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck over the weekend and please don't be a stranger. Please stick around and continue to give us your instight.

11 years ago

Maggie - Thank you so much for the kind words. It is hard now, but we will get through it and have decided as soon as we are able we are trying again! Thank you again!

Fiverson, thank you so much. I couldn't leave this forum... you ladies are so supportive and I have learned so much. My DH keeps looking at the U/S pic they gave us today and googling on his computer trying to find some hope, but I know... deep down I feel it so I am going to go ahead with the medication! I will be around a lot I assure you. Thank you for the sweet words!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

oh cristi i am so sorry to hear this!! my heart breaks for you! fx that Feb will be ur month. Sending hugs your way!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - sending positive vibes your way and hugs. I know it is hard. TTC for so long is hard enough then the hope it finally happened. Things sometimes happen for a reason and maybe this is one of those things. Soon enough we will all get our BFPs and healthy babies! I just know it! And I try to think that all this trying and wanting will make me appreciate what I have when I finally do have it.

11 years ago

Thank you SMP and PBC - I truly believe it is in God's control although sometimes it is extremely hard to accept right now, I know in my heart that there was a reason and I will be okay with that eventually! You are all so kind. Thank you for the virtual hugs :) and the prayers!

SMP it is getting close to testing time for you... can't wait.... everything crossed for a bfp!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi- I am so unbelievably sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult hearing that news has to be. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that you have lots of support here
(As I'm sure you do at home). As you said, God has a plan whether we know it or not. Give the pain and hurt up to him, it will help you through!

Stay positive! It will happen!

User Image

11 years ago

Schulme you couldn't be more right! Thank you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi- I am so sorry to hear about this!! I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. My prayers are with you for a fast recovery. Everything truly does happen for a reason.

I haven't really been active here lately, but it's mainly because i've been in and out of the doctor's office. Just found out I have a kidney stone in my right kidney, so that puts things on hold for us. Everything happens for a reason. I will continue to watch you guys and your activity. Congratulations on all the BFP's!!

11 years ago

Thank you nsingh! I hope you heal quickly as well... that is never any fun.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo