Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Cristi I am so honored to be on a forum with a woman with such strength and faith as yourself. Like all of us, I hope I don't need to experience the difficult things you're going through, but if I do end up having that happen, I hope I can get through it with so much compassion. Your prayers mean so much! I will keep you in mine as well. Thanks for the updates, and I hope you're feeling better soon!

11 years ago

hi girls. im new here. 23 years old. ive been TTC for about a year. i had a misscariage at 5 months before this and since then nothing. i was very confident this month. i saw my doctor. i have other appointments in december. my AF is due december 15th. hope to god it doesnt come because i already have annoying cramps on and off. i was hoping for an august baby so bad :( i dont even know if i wanna test. its been really depressing

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ! iim 14 dpo and 1 day overdue for AF's visit. waiting till the 11th before i start testing.

as for TWW symptoms, im having lots of CM post O, bloating & heartburn and i feel unbelievably thirsty all the time. i have this dry mouth feeling especially when i wake in the morning. i guess tht as i have the bad habit of drinking less water, my body is telling me to drink up !

wish me luck !!!!

User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

If all goes well my estimated dd is august 28

11 years ago

Cristi - I am so sorry you had to go through that. I hope and trust that God has a special plan for you and that is why this happened. My best friend actually went through this on Monday. She was 9 weeks and this is now her 4th miscarriage:( I know that both of you will have beautiful babies soon.

AFM - AF has come to visit. But trying for a September baby is only 2 weeks away ;)

The ladies in this forum are all amazing, strong and wise. Thank you all for your support and encouragenent.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies hope all is well sorry for the ones af has made her visit and goodluck to the ones that are waiting to test.
afm- i had at temp dip two days ago possible implantation dip my temp rose back up by .5 yesterday and today another .1 its the highest it has been today. doesn't ur temp go down right before af comes??? I. caved and tested with a cheapie baby brand from walmart and it was neg. thought i could see a little something but not going to count on it or get my hopes up. so just wait and see af is due tomorrow or the day after depending on how long my cycle is going to go its 26-28 days. gl everyone!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies im 8 dpo today and i woke up this morning with sharp electric pains it only lasts a second but keeps taking my breath away ... its right by my right ovary... wondering if it could be implantation pain????

11 years ago

Cristi im so so sorry your going through this im praying this process is quick and not so painful!!! Praying you get your bfp very soon!!! Remember your the most fertile right after a pregnancy.... thinking of you through all of this... sending big hugs!!!

11 years ago

Well AF stopped by this morning...5 days late. :( oh well. Being a September mom doesn't sound so bad :) this is our 14th cycle ttc baby number 1.

Welcome new ladies!! :)

11 years ago

Sorry Lyssa. That happened to me this summer. I was 3 days late and had a ton of negative pregnancy tests. FX for next month.

SMP those are all really good signs. FX for you, you have a sticky bean!

AFM I'm 11dpo and had a huge dip. I'm a bit nervous it's AF coming early since I woke up with light cramps that seemed to have gone away now that I've been up for a couple hours. I can't help but be a little hopeful it could be an implantation dip. Guess I'll have to wait and see what tomorrow's temp is. I still am waking up so early! It's driving me nuts because i'm afraid it's affecting my charting.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo