Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I am 33, no kids, have PCOS, only been trying for two cycles, don't yet know when/if I ovulate but but but... I am 3 days late! Since I started progesterone cream I have had AF on day 29 like clockwork. BUT - I have also been sick this cycle with a terrible stomach flu and changed thyroid meds a bit so it could just be my cycle is thrown off due to hormones and illness.

I had one BFN two days ago :-(

I don't know, y'all... Hard to imagine it could happen this fast and easily but stranger things have happened!

I am on CD 32, maybe around 18 DPO...? Hard to say...

I have NO AF symptoms and I usually have them for a week. Only symptoms now are very unusual for me: gas, heartburn, queasiness, and EXTREME debilitating fatigue/exhaustion. Can't sleep at night but want to sleep all day!

EDD would be approx 8/18/13 (two year anniversary of our first date) :-)))

IDK you guys... I am not a big tester, I am gonna wait a few more days and see if AF shows. If that hag doesn't show up by the 15th I will test again.

Baby dust and best wishes to you all!

Mrs. H. User Image

11 years ago

Here is the September link:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=18366

Sorry got you but happy to have you in our forum.

millermrs

11 years ago

Thanks Ladies !!! I know their is going to be a lot more coming soon!!! Plaease keep me in ur prayers... cause u know that u all are in mines!!! TO ALL!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I broke down and tested today! Ugh...i don't know why I did that! At most I am 9-10 dpo...and I didn't use an early pregnancy test! BFN...of course! I have been having a slight cramping in the area of my left ovary?? And a little yellowish creamy cm today? Not sure if that means anything, but I hope so!

Congrats on the bfps......but as for me...I don't have a good feeling :( THe bfn is very discouraging....even though it's early!

11 years ago

Grants I hope you had more than one margarita for me... that is my favorite beverage....

MillerMrs... CONGRATS TO YOU! That is for sure a BFP! Lots of Sticky Vibes being sent your way! Big prayers... you and your bean will stay in our prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Missy, you aren't out just yet!

Sarah it will happen... just have faith and in the perfect time you will get your blessing!

Missus Aytch, praying for the best for you! FX that you get your BFP!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, Cristi!

Congrats to all of you who got yr ++++ this month.

I am still in the game so far... No AF symptoms yet, and I got so queasy during dinner that I couldn't finish eating.

So many reasons why I shouldn't be pg, but... I can't stop hoping! Ok maybe obsessing... ;-)

Praying that we all are cuddling beautiful healthy babies by this time next year...

Mrs. H. User Image

11 years ago

Ladies, the Witch got me, so I'm on to September. FXD for those of you who are still in the game!

User Image

11 years ago

and to all who have had their . wow makes me so hopeful! so sorry to all who had hate that witch!
i am 1 dpo and af due on the 24th! After what we have gone through last month i still feel very positive to have our baby soon
have been ill lately though with a cold so hope that wont disrupt anything, i have had ovu pain in my right side and felt very horny also had cm and positive ovu tests yesterday, so i know i have ovulated and bedded at the right times which is great as it gives me peace of mind. sending to everyone

11 years ago

Best wishes, NovaLunar!

Still no for me! I'm waiting to POAS on the 16th (this Sunday) when I am 7 days late... I could just be really really irregular I guess... But still hoping hoping hoping!

Mrs. H. User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs- WAAAAHOOOO!!!! That is awesome but honestly with all those symptoms it was almost impossible NOT to get a ! So happy for you and praying for the stickiest of beans!

Missus Aytch- Wow! Good luck lady! Missing AF is #1 symptom. I understand the reason why you think your cycle may have changed, but hey... ya never know! Can't wait for you to test!!!!

Momlove- I hear ya, I had the same thing yesterday with the light cramping and this morning, which was an all over cramping, may have been gas don't know... Hoping we both get soon. When will you be testing again?

Cristi- how are you feeling hun? A little better? Thinking of you!! I hope your bleeding is gone or almost gone and you'll get to soon!!!!

Grants- Ah hate she got you in Mexico, at least you got to enjoy some Margarita's but I know you'd much rather have that ! It's going to come soon honey I know it!!

Novalunar- sounds like you pinpointed ovulation to the T this time, Sorry about your loss! Wishing you a healthy little sticky bean this time around!!

Holly- Best of luck in the September forum, I may see you there next week (I so hope not but it's a BIG possibility).

AFM- I went and had my blood drawn yesterday at 7DPO to see my progesterone level and thyroid levels. I told my gyno that I thought my luteal phase was short, so we'll see where my levels are. I'm supposed to get results today. Wish me luck ladies!!

Much love to all!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo