Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!!! and on all of the !!!!
I hope to join you soon :) bust busy weekend with 3 toddlers so i havent made it to the store. Temp was 99.1 this morning. I had a couple drinks last night though. Not alot. Just 2 small ones celebrating for DH. Hes accepted to Grad school. Fully paid for too!!! My hubby is one of those ridiculously smart guys. :) so proud of him!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to your DH KCordell! You had a reason to celebrate and it won't hurt!!! Keeping FX for you!!! Hoping you are joining us soon!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies! congrats on the new bfps and i hope we have more! including myself!! 4 days to go before i start testing supposed to start on the 9 or 10 this month. so we shall see had a big temp dip yesterday and it shot back up this morning. i think it'd normal??

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

kcordell: GL and hopefully a congratulations is in order for you very soon too!
Congrats to your DH :D

Well i'm 11-12 DPO today and starting to relax a little more. Did a FMU and same thing happened with my test - came up within 2 mins this time (not pink) then after the 3-4 min mark it well develped the pink. My tests aren't getting darker as such yet, they're coming up faster - at a great rate too! yesterday it went from JUST coming up at about 7-8 mins to 3-4 (perfect) in a matter of hours :D

DH and I are very reserved but excited. We are both on the same brainwave with our emotions - one minute we were jumping about, the next going ok we need to chill out - there's still a moderate chance it could miscarry at this early.
THursday NZ time (wednesday for america/uk etc) I'm expecting AF if i'm gonna have a chemical and then til the 20th/19th december before we expect a heartbeat and have those miscarriage percentages halve!
If it's a sticky - I'm due the day before DH's bday :D!!!

Congrats to all the other BFP out there!

11 years ago

Hello ladies!!! Jus wanted to updated a little bit on my journey... So i got a OPK and i took one yesterday and it was super faint, and I took one this morning and it was faint but a bit dark. So i am praying that tomorrow or by the 4th it will be there and darker So the hubby and I are going to be doing a whole of Babydancing !!! I hope all is well!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So 3 days ago had a positive opk the day after temp went up from 97.44 to 97.72 then 97.55??? Opk is clear so no lh at all... wondering if i o'ed today??? Dh and i are not getting along so i dont think bd is going to happen today... hopefully the past week of bd'ing was enough...

11 years ago

Hi all!

I am new to this website but I have to say it makes me feel a lot better knowing I'm not alone.

This is our 3rd month ttc . If all goes well we'd be due August 16th.

I noticed a lot of you are excited to take the test. Is anyone scared? I am. I know it can take a long time to conceive. I just think I'd feel more upset this month if my test comes out negative. Any words of advice for dealing with these feelings?

For this who have had bfp this month CONGRATULATIONS! For others - I send you lots of baby dust and positive thoughts.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome :)
I'm a testing addict, even though I'm always scared it will be negative because it always has. For 13 months. Basically the only thing that helps me is knowing that WHEN I do have a baby... I worked for it. Emotionally. And anything we work for we always appreciate most. :) best of luck :)

11 years ago

sammiesweet, if your afraid of the disappointment of getting a bfn best to just wait and not test until af is late. i got disappointed to but i keep testing early. i use the cheapies to test early though. goodluck to everyone!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies!

Forgive me but what does AF stand for? Judging from previous posts it looks like its the start of the menstral cycle. I see all these acronyms and really not sure what they mean...lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo