Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 755 Replies | Last Page

just to update from my first OBGYN visit to figure out why I'm not preggo after 16 cycles, we may have found a culprit. First, she thinks my thyroid is underactive and I have an ultrasound set up on Friday. If this is the case, it could be why I havent gotten pregnant. Second, I had bloodwork done to test all my hormone levels. This should be a great step to seeing what is going on. She was super nice, and my luck with great doctors continues. She didn't harp on my weight, didn't even mention it. I'm relieved but want to know answers and hope my hormones are all ok.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies..

Decided to join this forum as i just realised if i conceived this cycle my EDD woul be 1st august.

I have 3 messed up cycles ranging from 26 to 29 days which was never the case till i ttc. AF was officially due to arrive on monday according to my fertility calender. CD30, 16DPO and no sign of AF still now. Still having thick creamy CM. BBs are extremely heavy and suddenly look very big. I only had one episode of poking pain in my BBs and just some randomn itcy nipples for about about 6 days.

Yesterday i had nausea that i couldn't eat much and today's the opposite where i am just too hungry.. Hormones they just cannot be understood.

I haven tested and not planning to till at least sunday if AF hasn't arrived. I just feel completely out and strongly feel AF is arriving soon and it could just have been delayed due to the massive stress from work last 2 weeks.

Anyways.. to everyone else. Looking forward to more BFPs... =)

11 years ago

@Pbc: Good luck with your test results hun and that if ou need any treatment etc, it goes well and gives you that bfp in the end :)

@Sha-RK: Welcome aboard hun and fx'd you get your bfp.

Afm, im on 11dpo and so confused about my bbt chart. I know that my temps are a bit erratic but thanks to a +opk and a slow temp rise, i could see when i ovulated. But since then, my coverline has changed about twice and today when i entered in my latest temp, the coverline has changed again and only the latest temp is above my coverline. For those of you experienced with bbt charting and coverlines etc, does this matter or should i not worry?!

Thanks in advance for your help :)

11 years ago

Beautifuldisaster I'm 11dpo also when are you gonna test fx to you

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies,

Again I want to thank you for reading my rants the past few days, had to be the hormones, I was so out of whack.

showed this morning, 31 days after my m/c. I am doing well, I thought it would be worse than what I am feeling but so far so good. No cramps at all!!

Hubby and I talked, I told him I am tired, and I am sure he is too, I just bought like 50 OPK's and dont even want to use them. I dont want to put pressure on him anymore, I want to enjoy with my husband and by making it a routine, there is no fun.

I will keep an eye on CM thats about it, still have an app, but am going to hide it so I wont check it 50 times a day.

If by some chance I concieve this cycle, I will be due Sept 1, 2013..has anyone started a September board?

Here is to hopefully less than 5 months to my

<a href=

11 years ago

@beautiful disaster: looks good to me! I have my FX that your dip on 7DPO could have been implantation because you've risen even higher after it! I hope this is it for you! BD pattern looks great all round! I havn't temped much this chart to try not obsess: I know my average pre and post ovulation and last 3 days I temped to confirm ovulation (which I saw the spike today) and then will do on like 10DPO approximate to see if it's higher than average Post O...
GL to you!

I'm officially in the tww from 1-3DPO somewhere. First time I've had sensitive nipples after O - but this is fairly common as far as I know, just different for me. Tender BBS are normal but nipples are new. CM is scant and sticky as opposed to normally creamy and medium flow almost. Tired - but that's probably due to external factors and sleep deprivation.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Happy thanksgiving hope everyone had a good day and got extra stuffed. Im in my fertile period shwould ovulate tomorrow or the next. Hopefully we time it right and we get our bfps

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Happy turkey day ladies

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies

@beautiful disaster: Thank you.. Im having my fingers and toes crossed too.. Hahah

I am 17DPO today. Have no sign of AF. Excitement is building up. I am extremely tempted to test but hubby tells me to hold off till at least sunday to avoid any disappoinment. So shall hold it off till then.

Having period like cramps. But nomore sore bbs. Having a bit of creamy cm. Not sure if thats normal. No nausea feeling too. Suddenly everything has died off.

How is everyone else keeping up? to all..

11 years ago

@BeautifulD - Definitely do not worry. Your chart looks fine. You're missing a bunch of temps so CTP is getting confused trying to figure it out. It looks like you're experiencing another rise which I've noticed throws CTP for a loop. I would keep your chart how it is for now and watch to see if this rise continues.
And just ignore the coverline moves. The coverline has absolutely no meaning. It's only there to help you see the difference between your pre- and post-O temps.

@Lynn - My first cycle went long and weird too - 33 days and all screwy. And I got really hormonal and sad. I had to step away for a couple weeks it messed my head up so much. But now I'm actually relieved to have that first stupid cycle over. Might be a good thing for you to take the pressure off right now. It's just so much to deal with. Hugs to you.

To all of you who are stateside, happy Thanksgiving!! and I hope the rest of you had a happy day as well!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo