Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Oh Jess I am so sorry. I know the feeling... 28 cycles to get a BFP, and then to have it ripped away. UGH! Hang in there and keep you head held high... it will happen!

Lynn - Thank you! I was doing great until last night. I m/c at 8 weeks 1 day. A friend just announced she is pregnant and she is due exactly 1 month before my due date (what should have been) and I was happy for her but upset at the same time. IDK!

AFM, The cramping and heavy bleeding finally subsided Saturday evening and I was feeling pretty good (just AF bleeding) and then Sunday night started having sharp pains on one side that shot downward. It would come an go. Woke up at 5 am this morning to heavy bleeding again and severe cramping again! UGH.. started passing clots AGAIN... I thought the worst of it was over, but it doesn't look like it. So lets make this damn thing drag on and bring back the emotional hurt once again! Sorry to vent but I am so pissed off. IDK what I thought, but figured once it went to a period type bleed I guess I expected it to stay that way. Oh so miserable... thinking about taking another pain pill and going back to bed.

Thanks for letting me have my rant ladies. I am still praying for each of you every night. Baby Dust.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - thats when you get on the pjs, get in bed and shut everything out!!!!

Ok ladies, what the hell - my DH is still waiting, 2 weeks later, for a referral to a urologist to get a SA, and when he has called twice they tell him they are having trouble finding one. What? It isn't that hard people. If I could find out his swimmers were ok, I'd be about half less anxious over all this.

Suggestions?

11 years ago

Thank you pbc its so frustrating...

Cristi im so sorry your going through all of this my heart goes out to you.... praying for your speedy recovery!!!

11 years ago

@Cristi, DO NOT apologize for your venting or being upset, being pissed of is completely normal!! Believe me, I am still pissed. There will be happy times again, we just have to keep strong. Talking here helped me and I am sure it is helping you!! I did nothing for a week, i layed on my couch watched tv and cried, thats it.
I am so sorry hun :(

PM me if you want to vent or chat, I am all ears!!!

AFM, according to this new cycle, I am 5dpo, hubby and I bd'd on O day, but again we werent trying so I highly doubt I am pregnant an thats ok.

January, can't come soon enough!!

<a href=

11 years ago

PBC that doesn't sound like a bad idea... maybe at a pain pill into the mix so I can sleep through it all!

Thanks Jess!

Lynn, talking to all of you ladies does help! I am thinking I am going to get back in bed and try again later! LOL! Maybe after a nap I will wake back up with my normal, positive attitude! Cause i can't find it today! I'm gonna be your cheering section for this month and I am sure we won't need it but if so then for January too! FX!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@Cristi, thanks hun,

I am looking forward to January, even though we are going the relaxed approach, I still told hubby our dates, but we will make sure things are interesting and not boring or routine,

Enjoy your nap, I may just have one myself, lol

is there a Wanna Be a September Mom forum started?

if yes, can I have the link?

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi Lynn,

I started one the other day. Below is the link

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=18366

Best of luck! Sometimes things happen when you least expect it!

User Image

11 years ago

Cristi- I hope you're in your PJs and relaxing right now. I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. Will be praying for you and I hope the New Year brings you a healthy bundle of joy!!
And yep, this is the place to vent and get it all out, we're here to help!

Smp- It's not over till shows her ugly face. Hoping she stays away!!

Jess- so sorry showed up! Wishing you all the best for next cycle!

Pbc- that is CRAZY! What in the world are they waiting for? My gyno's office has an internal lab that check SA, we just had to fill out some paperwork but the process was really easy. I'm wondering if you could get referred to another gyno's office that offers that too???
Or if your hubby could go to a urologist himself and ask them to do a SA?

Good luck to the rest of the ladies!! I hope everyone gets a !!!

AFM- I'm 4DPO and this morning I had a sharp pain in my ovaries that lasted for 2 seconds. Too early for implantation pain but what if my cycles are short then would it implant sooner? Have no idea.
Yesterday I slept during the car ride back from the mountains, it was as if someone had given me a sleeping pill, I couldn't keep my eyes open.. it was so weird. Praying and praying

Love to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

So I am CD 22 and have no idea if and when i ovulated this cycle. I have been on antibiotics for the majority of the month that i have no clue. Usually I will see EWCM, but didn't see any of it this cycle yet. We BD'd a total of 3 times this month because I didn't wait to worsen the kidney infection.

BUT, I met with a OB/GYN today due to my very painful cramps during my periods and also told her that we have been trying for several months now. She immediately referred me to infertility. She said I could give you birth control to ease the pain, but because you are trying, infertillity will have a better solution for you. SO, I guess I should consider myself lucky to even have an appointment with them this early on. We have been trying since July. But I am definitely nervous.. I really hope it's not endometriosis.. i don't want to have to go under the knife, but will do everything necessary. Please keep praying, i know it will happen for all of us!

11 years ago

Yummymommy- Aaarghhh I'm so sorry girl! I hate that for you!!! I'm sure your healthy little bean is coming and is around the corner!!!

Nsingh- all the best for you, I hope it's not but even if it is endometriosis, they can help you and you'd be that much closer to a !!! Keep on praying, it will happen for all of us!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo