Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Ill still wait just to be extra sure. I'm 10 dpo at the most so there's plenty of time for it to build up before I go. It feels so unreal. The risk of chemical is still so high which is why I'm waiting

11 years ago

Grants - the tww always killed me... still praying for a bfp for you! Baby Dust and STicky Vibes!!!!! Oh and Big Hugs!

roxanne - Thank you... Thursday can't get here soon enough! Praying you get your BFP!!! Will be checking in on ya!

Sha-rk - I had that same pain one night so I know what you mean. Every time I have to go to pee I pray there won't be any spotting or blood and so far nothing! Pains and cramps are a lot less except for my lower back! Big prayers for you and your little bean!

Congrats Yummymummy! Sticky Vibes!

AFM I am still doing okay... just waiting and praying... the cramps and pains have mostly gone away and sore bbs are back! LOL! We are very optimistic but will take any prayers offered!

Congrats to all the BFPs and Welcome to all the newbies... Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Sha, from what I was told with my last pregnancy. You ovualte from one side, one ovary. And that there is a cyst from where you ovulate which can cause some very sharp pain. The cyst ends up disolvng, I had the exact same problem with the last pregnany and it scared me to death. But the doc said it was very normal and healthy!

11 years ago

Firstly.. CONGRATS to yummymummy1991.. With God's blessing your little bean is here to stay....

@Grantsmama, Cristi78602 & roxanneslaten: Thak you so much for all the advices.

I just received a call from a friend about her bfp and she didnt even plan to ttc. This is her time and its a bfp. She doesn even know anything about ovulation.. But she is really happy to ge given this child. God is really a great miracle!

@aElisabeth: it would be wonderful to hold it off will be great. Sometimes, not to think about it really helps about getting the bfp just like my case. Im keeping you in my prayers for your bfp..

to everyone in their tww.. =) hugs

11 years ago

Grants i dont find that weird at all :) lol dh definetly noticed z difference in cm since ive been taking the mucinex so thats a great bonus!!! Temp jumped up .30 today so i only had had 1 positive opk 2 days ago and neg. Yesterday and temp rise this morning so looks like i o'ed but im still going to keep taking opk for a couple more days because i o'ed earlier then i normally do...

11 years ago

Hey ladies
had a big dip in my temp this morning. Fx maybe plantation dip? Hope all is well and we see come more bfps this cycle.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone,

AF got me yesterday. Hoping for a Christmas Day BFP. This cycle I'm using opk's and bbt. I also got some royal jelly.

for everyone else.

11 years ago

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I am currently 16dpo with no signs of AF. This is my first cycle on clomid this year. Hubby and I have tried fertility meds in the past but decided to take a break. I am so nervous because I started testing at 9dpo and all I've been getting are BFN's. I am going to try my hardest not to even test again and just go to the doctor on Wednesday morning if AF doesn't show by then.

Congratulations to all the BFP's!! I will be patiently waiting on mine.

Praying for our miracle baby.

11 years ago

I have a question ladies. This will definitely be TMI, but I am a little worried. We BD for the first time since finding out we are expecting. I had a wonderful orgasm that was one of those continuous ones and seems to last a few minutes. Everything felt fine during the deed, but a little while afterwards I started cramping. It this normal? My fear is that continuing to BD or orgasm will somehow dislodge the baby. Any thoughts?

Congrats Yummymummy!!! I know it will stick.

Sha-RK I just moved over to the other site yesterday and will be following you! I can't wait to see everybody else over there!

I know it will happen ladies.

User Image

11 years ago

@bjohnson - Totally normal and perfectly fine. And extremely common. Orgasm should not be harmful to the baby. There are rare cases in which Drs tell you to abstain, but there's no indication so far you have anything to worry about. Actually they say later on that the motion of orgasm can rock the baby to sleep in there. Which I guess is kinda sweet.

@yummy - That's actually why I personally would tend to go in. If a CP happens there's nothing you can do to prevent it, but it's good to get it documented with a blood test. A lot of Drs won't count it as a lost pregnancy in your charts -even though it totally is- without blood confirmation. And if there's a medical problem causing CPs you may have to wait longer and possibly suffer more CPs before you can get help. I had a chemical a couple of months ago and I kept waiting for the HPTs to get darker before going in for confirmation but I waited so long that all the blood test did was confirm I wasn't pregnant any more. :-( They told me to go in right away next time. (If I ever get a next time, sheesh! What's a gal gotta do to get preggers?!)

But I think it's also nice to get the blood test early so you can get the beta comparison rolling early. I think it would be nice to see those numbers go up and have the reassurance that the bean is doing well. It's just my opinion. But I used to feel it was better to wait, before I had a preg loss and I've since changed my mind. But don't let my crazy infect you if you're good. I think TTC is making me kind of nuts.

@jess - that sounds good. You're looking for a sustained pattern of higher temps, so if you have 3 out of the next 4 temps above cover then I'd say you're good.

So of course I tested today at 10dpo and it's BFN.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo