Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 755 Replies | Last Page

You're welcome :) AF is aunt flow, the witch, your period

11 years ago

@SammieSweet - Welcome and Good luck to you!

Here is a link from Countdownmypregnancy with the abbreviations... I couldn't find the one for this site but they are the same! Hope it helps!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/support/help_community.php#abbreviations

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@SammieSweet I found the link for this site... hope it helps!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_community.php#abbreviations

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello All!!! If I get a BFP this cycle my due date would be Aug. 10, 2013... Been ttc #2 since 2008!

#2 since 2008 after depo Hoping for really soon Maca root and Folic acid

11 years ago

Today I'm 10 dpo. I've been experiencing symptoms since 4 dpo - extreme fatigue, never ending appetite, a constant dull ache in my abdomen and lower, sore bbs, bloated, nausea, dizziness... the works! But as of today, all symptoms, with the exception of cramps and frequent urination, are not present. I am due my af on Thursday (in 4 days) and really hoping she doesn't show! Have taken 3 hpts and so far negative :/ one at 6dpo (i know impatient) one 9 dpo, and one today at 10 dpo. Sound like pre-menstrual symptoms or pregnancy? DH and I really want a number 2!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok girls, it looks like I AM PREGNANT!! I got my first noticible pink line last night at 8dpo. And just a tad bit darker this morning at 9dpo!! I am not gonna post any more pics until I have some good progression to show off!! I am so irritable, and hot. I have been waking up at 5a.m. every moring wide awake, which is not like me at all! About 4 days ago my stomach muscles started hurting so bad like I had been doing tons of sit ups the day before and it continued hurting for about 3 days, from about 4dpo to 7dpo! I have been jumping down my teenage girls's throats over nothing and they all keep saying "Moms pregnant!". But I have not told them yet. Not even my husband. What is a cute and unique way I can tell them? Any ideas? And I am still praying for all you ladies and yalls bfps, please be praying i have a sticky bean!!

11 years ago

Congrats roxanneslaten! That's awesome! Maybe a picture frame with 3 spaces. 2 of the spaces filled with their pics and the last with a note that says "coming soon..." I have a really cute pic for that if you like :) I'm a photography hobbyist so I always say thing with pictures...lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for my absence, but after af showed, I just had to deal with it, trying not to think of babies and getting pregnant. Although, I did buy a thermometer so I think I will temp next cycle, even though I have no idea what I am doing.

I am not expecting anything this cycle, I think starting in the new year we will "try" a little more but now, just do what feels normal.

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!!

I will be creeping every now and then, good luck to you all

<a href=

11 years ago

Roxann congrats!!!! Happy healthy 9 months!!! You are so lucky 8 dpo is super early to have a bfp makes me hopeful :)

Sammy i think that is a great idea!!!! I may use that when i get my bfp!!! I have a step daughter who is 17 and biological son who is 15 so it would be great!!!

Afm countdown and ff says i o'ed a day after my positive opk mu temp is weird this month so dh and i are still bd'ing to be sure we dont miss our chance...

11 years ago

Roxanne I am so supper excited for you. h&H 9 months my firend! Sticky Sticky vibes!

Sammie - What a great idea... I may need to borrow that picture of the "coming soon" LOL. Have a lot of friends and family that we won't tell until after the first trimester and think I am just going to tell everyone at once on facebook... horrible I know but too many people to call!

Lynn - Maybe a month off is what you need and your will probably get your BFP this month anyways. They always say it happens when you quit trying. Praying for ya!

Jess - FX for you for this cycle! Lots and lots of sticky vvibes!

AFM, go for my follow up u/s Thursday and praying we see our little bean this time! If not, I am going to be heart broken. This has been the longest wait of my life and the next 4 days are going to be even longer. AGHl...... okay sorry I needed to scream!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo