Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi grants how are you, not seen your posts for a while, hope ou are well and get a bfp this month. Xx

11 years ago

@grants: thank you so much for your response. I am holding on to the image of seeing that test become positive and hope like hell that maybe I had a test in the box that was more sensitive than it should be and my bfp is still coming.!

11 years ago

@GrantsMama - I am hanging in there I guess. No updates yet. I go for another ultrasound next Thursday on the 6th. The doctor told me at that time if we can't see a fetal pole and heartbeat we will have to make some decisions. I have held onto hope that maybe implantation took a lot longer than expected and that is causing the delays... IDK! I am not sure how it all works. Maybe my lil bean is a late bloomer... IDK. Yesterday my 13 year old had a wrestling meet and by the time I got home I was quite uncomfortable and just sat in the chair the entire evening. Warning TMI - (but would love your thoughts on this) I get cramps and some pains and yesterday I noticed if I was able to have a bowel movement (which has become more difficult probably because of my prenatals) then the cramps and pains go away for a bit. However, the BMs are smaller and more frequent. I don't remember this when I was pregnant with my son. Today I put myself on bed rest so to speak... didn't do anything and the pains have been very minimal. This waiting until the 6th is going to kill me though!

How are you holding up Grants? Are you doing good? Where you at in your cycle? I pray for all of you ladies every night!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you grants mom all your knowledge is so greatly appreciated!!! I couldnt find the baby asprin... and bought tge childrens tylonal instead... ugh...

11 years ago

The mucinex i got has aceraminophen (325 mg), dextromethorphan HBr (10mg) for cough suppressant, guaifenesin (200mg) and phenylephrine HCI (5mg) for nasal decongestant... is this ok???

11 years ago

It's so funny that now AF is due tomorrow I'm tempted to test even though I already ruled this cycle out.

I did a test two days ago and it was BFN but now I'm seeing an evap line and it seems to have a slight bit of color. It's just gotten me wondering. I know I shouldn't look at the test so long after.

The thing is, I only have one test left until I get my Internet cheapies. I don't want to waste it. I'm so conflicted right now.

11 years ago

Carla when will your cheapies come in the mail? I would test tomorrow morning, first urine... good luck and sticky vibes!!!!

11 years ago

I'm hoping they get here by Friday

11 years ago

hey ladies can i join my due date will be aug 12 if i concieve this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!:-) lots of baby dust to us!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

@bjohnson2005: COngrats Mama.. Im so happy for you..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo