Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies....

WOW to all the ladies with their thats awesome!!!!

So Ya know how I said we were going to take the relaxed approach this month, well, seeing as I am sick now, and I knew we weren't going to be trying as hard this month, and I wasnt going to use the opk's...well yesterday I did only one, and thought, whoa, this looks almost +, and just now about 30 minutes ago I did another one and it is 100% positive, I am sure of it

here is the link:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images87637

please let me know what you think, but I am so confused because since tracking O with OPK's since August, I have always O'd on CD18 and today is CD13, even after my mc I got a + opk on CD 18, and now CD 13??????

I am sick, and taking Nyquil, also have been taking Vit B6 since September (100mg daily) please let me know if nyquil or b6 can move your O day

thank you...

<a href=

11 years ago

Lynn - that is definitely super positive!!!!

Sickness can influence O date so perhaps that is why,

11 years ago

Bad news.. after my positves last night on my frer, I woke up this morning 10dpo to negative ones..I am so heartbroke. Check out my image of my frer, it was clearley positive and in the time frame. I am still getting very very very faint , I thnk postives on wondfos, but I am not feeling very hopeful. And the worst part is that I didnt tell my husband or my kids about the postives and all the excitement, so they have no idea whats going on with me. They had all been asking me if I was pregnant and I would tell them no, because i was going to suprise them. But I know its not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not suppose to start until friday. I am praying that maybe the test last night picked up the hcg and that it just has not doubled yet. Please be praying for me, I just lost a baby at 3months in July and my heart just cant take much more of this. I do have faith in God! I know His timing is perfect. I am just tired of trying, been doing it for 14 months now. My heart goes out to those who have tried longer! Will keep yall posted!

11 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS, I GUESS GODS TIMING IS NOW! After being so upset today about no more bfps, and after a 4 hour long headache decided to test at about 6 p.m. tonight, and got a BFN, thats when I got on the computer and posted the obove message! Well I just got back from the bathroom with 3 bfps!!!! I only posted one of them!!!Check out my images!!! In just 4 hours they showed up brighter than ever, in the evening of 10dpo! Thank you Jesus, please let this little bean be sticky!!

11 years ago

I can definitely see those lines and I doubt you'd get that many evap lines! And they should just get darker and darker especially since you are only 10DPO!

11 years ago

roxanne... God is GREAT! So happy for you. Lots and lots of sticky vibes for you and your little bean!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Just got my +OPK yesterday afternoon! If this is my cycle my EDD is AUGUST 27!!!

LET THE BABY DUST FLY!!!

11 years ago

OPK is still positive, i posted it this morning, should i expect a normal cycle next month, i thought i would be stress free and now i am going to have to do opks, ugh,

also, I wanted to temp, andone give pointers as to what i am looking for?

thanks

<a href=

11 years ago

WOOOHOO Roxanne!!! Congrats that is awesome!! :D

okay. Happy me is gone now. Thanks for the good vibes and crossed fingers, but I think I'm out this month. I knowwww it's not over til AF comes but...today, at 17dpo and using fmu, I got a BFN on a clear blue digital. I just don't see how I could be preggo with that flashing in my face. :( I'm not that shaken up about it, except I'd really like to quit getting sick every morning. The fact that that's still happening is quite unnerving.

Prayers and sticky vibes for all of you :) :)

11 years ago

Roxanne: Congratulations!!!

As hard as it was for me at times to stick around this forum, I am soooo glad I did. Obviously, there has been a lot of flying around and... I think I caught some of it!! After over a year of trying, I think I got my very first ever !!!! Ok, I don't feel confident calling it big and fat just yet, but there definitely was a line!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images30123

I'll test again the next couple of days. Haven't told DH yet, I want to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing first before I get him too excited.

Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement! This cycle I asked God to take the disappointment, the hurt, the sadness, the stress away and He did. I was able to relax and enjoy and my heart wasn't hurting like it had been.

It doesn't seem real but praying that this really is it and we will have a very sticky bean!!!

You're all still in my prayers!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo