Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Awww thanks Miracle80! I am so thankful to have all of you wonderful ladies supporting me! You are all so wonderful!

Miracle - I have everything crossed for you... BD away, bang it out and BOTTOMS UP! :) Your tww is going to be a long wait for me! :) Hee hee!

Big hugs to you all! Lots of Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

@roxanneslaten & Schulme2: mamas.. Praying hard for a sticky little bean, healthy baby and smooth delivery for you ladies..

@Cristi78602: ive been following you too.. ur appoinment is today right? i have prayed hard for you tis morning.. you're definately going to see your little bean well today...

@Grantsmama: hope you're having a great holiday with AF not in sight and a .. Looking forward to your good news..

Welcome aboard all new ladies.. for more

It's really happy to see to many bfp's this month.. Probably it's santa's early christmas gift for all of us..

For all who had the evil witch.. Sorry.. I pray Hard your new year begins with a sticky little bean..

I had to visit the emergency today morning for bad morning sickness. It's oni 6 weeks and 4 days but not able to keep any food down. Serious Nausea and vomitting. Luckily my little bean is well. Blood counts are good and im back home to rest. Much better with no vomitting now but nausea still remains.

for for everyone in their TWW.

to everyone...

11 years ago

for all the ladies with BFP, you could also join this forum: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=17984

11 years ago

well temp was a little lower this morning but its still above the coverline hopefully that's a good thing. been having some cramps sore bbs that comes and goes. twinges of little pains behind my belly button and a little below hopefully these are all good signs we shall are in the next few. days. gl ladies!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

well temp was a little lower this morning but its still above the coverline hopefully that's a good thing. been having some cramps sore bbs that comes and goes. twinges of little pains behind my belly button and a little below hopefully these are all good signs we shall are in the next few. days. gl ladies!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

11 years ago

Sha-RK Thank you so much... yes my appointment is in about 2 1/2 hours. It is 1 1/2 hours away so getting ready to leave soon. I will update when I get home this afternoon. Also, find me on countdownmypregnancy... .I am there! Thanks again!

GL SMP Praying for ya! Can't wait for testing day!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

GL Cristi!! Hope you get nothing but good news today and it was just hiding last time! Looking forward to your update I have everything X for you and praying that everything goes well today!!!

11 years ago

Cristi- thinking and praying for you!!! Hope everything goes well today!
Sha-RK- thank you so much! Same to you!!

So, I tools another test this morning and feel much more confident calling it a !! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=76740

Good luck to everyone still waiting!! Can't wait to hear how many more BFPs we're going to get out of this forum!!

User Image

11 years ago

If that isn't a perfect BFP!!! Congrats!

Prayers to everyone on getting their BFPs and H &H 9 months to those who have.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo