Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 755 Replies | Last Page

so 3 days til the big o day wsish me luck this time around iwanna baby

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Well my confusion is OUT THE WINDOW right now.
I had positive FRER 9 DPO yeah? neg since pretty much. Then my innovacons are progressingly getting more positive. Showed my test to the nurse this morning when collecting my BETA form and she said it's negative. Here I am thinking Negative my arse. A line is a line? on those innovacon tests, i've only ever seen stark white as neg.
So before work I bought a 3 pack of frer's to see if they're positive yet and no. negative?????
FAR this is CONFUSING AS. I don't know what to think :(
Do I trust the frer's or the other brand which I have seen progression in???
The line on the innovacon was DEFINITELY there. They are the same sensitivity (apparently).

Comments plz?

11 years ago

@yummymummy if you are 12 days today. I'd wait
Til AF is due then get a blood test done if it still hasn't arrived.

It's the most accurate and will remove the confusion.

Not the best answer - but the one that popped into my head
First.

Good luck and baby dust

User Image

11 years ago

@yummy - I don't know what's she's talking about either because I just went back and looked at your tests and everything you've posted has been positive. The frer you can actually see without tools, so if that's the one you showed her, she just didn't look close enough, since it's still in the "squinter stage.". Or maybe since it's still early and the line is still light she just didn't want to get your hopes up.

But it sounds like you're getting betas done? That will tell for sure. When do you hear back?

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

I took a frer today and it was neg. I don't know whether they're just not as reliable as they once were or something...
I expect my BETA results in a few hours.
The line is definitely there on those other tests though. No doubt about it and we know a line is a line!
The instructions on the innovacon said read time is 3-4 mins. In this time I can see something real squint yeah? Definitely enough to verify there is a developing line but then takes a few more mins before it's got pink. Long story short - they are there and my negatives in the past that I check way past the allowed time, 1-20 hours for example and they are STARK white.
I don't see how I can be negative when they are definitely showing pink no matter what the FRER's say.
IN my country they could just be budget. Also keeping in mind, I DID get a positive on them... in fact I got multiple. It's the disappearing that's the mystery. If I O'd on CD14, tomorrow I'm late, if I O'd CD15 i'm late day after. I'm 12-13 DPO and going by 12 DPO to be safe.

11 years ago

ALRIGHT GIRlS, ITS OFFICIAL... I GOT MY BFP ON FRER JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA BE AN AUGUST MOM, DUE DATE AUG 17TH!! PRAISE JESUS, AND ALL THE GLORY GOES TO HIM!! Yall go check out my images and tell me whacha think!! And I still need some more ideas for ways to tell my husband and three girl teenagers and my one year old son....its so exciting knowing I am the only one who knows!!! I may even wait a little while and go to the doctor and confirm it before I even tell them! The picture frame idea was cute, I just want to hear other ideas if yall have ever heard of any! I am praying hard for yall and thank yall so much for being here for me!!!! I cant wait to hear about yalls bfps!! I will be stalking and watching for them!!

11 years ago

congrats again Roxanne!! So happy for you it gives the rest of us hope.. This has been a pretty successful forum this month for bfps hope to be one of them in the next few days. Trying to hold off on testing. I am 7-8 dpo AF should be here on the 9-10. So I at least want to wait until Friday before I start testing. Goodluck to the rest of y'all hope to see more bfps soon! What exactly is a fall back rise? I had a temp dip and now my temp is high and this morning was the highest it has been ever so fx for that maybe being a good sign??

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

congrats again Roxanne!! So happy for you it gives the rest of us hope.. This has been a pretty successful forum this month for bfps hope to be one of them in the next few days. Trying to hold off on testing. I am 7-8 dpo AF should be here on the 9-10. So I at least want to wait until Friday before I start testing. Goodluck to the rest of y'all hope to see more bfps soon! What exactly is a fall back rise? I had a temp dip and now my temp is high and this morning was the highest it has been ever so fx for that maybe being a good sign??

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I got my BETA back and it is elevated but only 7! Yet it's showing up on these tests?
Conclusion: I either am or I was pregnant.

Going back for more bloods in 48 hours.

11 years ago

miracle - Thank you so much. I am staying positive but dang it, it can't get here soon enough! I will for sure let you know what I find out. Keeping FX for you and sending lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!!!!!

millermrs2008 - Bang it Out lady!!!! Lots of Baby Dust and sticky vibes!

yummymummy - Hmmmm... well we are for praying for you. Keep us posted... I pray it is just a very early little bean! Keep us posted.

Roxanne... big hugs... so happy for you!!!!

SMP I have everything crossed for you. Prayers for a BFP!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo