Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 755 Replies | Last Page

SMP bang it out tonight, tomorrow night, and the next night for good measure! Keeping everything crossed for you... after I got my +OPK I kept taking them 2 a day until it was no longer positive... I actually O'd the morning after I got my first +! Keep going just in case! :) Have fun with it and bottoms up! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hi! I'm hoping to be an August mommy as well.
It says if I conceive this cycle, I will be due August 16th, let's hope it !

TTC since 2011 2 IVF Now living where there is no RE, so it's all up to chance. Starting to lose hope.

11 years ago

Good Mornign Ladies

BeautifulDisaster,smp1527,kcordell,miracle80,mommawannabe&Cristi78602- Thank you so so so muc for all your wishes and blessings.

Sorry about everyone who had their AF showed up. Don't give up and just keep trying..

Everyone who is their tww, All the best!! FX for a ladies..

I visited the doctor yesterday and she confirmed the bfp with a urine test. Was told to come back in a month for my bloods to be checked. Im feeling attached to my little bean aleady.

Though i got my bfp, im going to stick around here to follow all your ladies till you get ur bfps too.. i hope you wouldn mind me sharing your joy as well..

to everyone.. God bless all.. =)

11 years ago

So many people and replies on this board already. I am from the June board and haven't had a period since September. I started drinking fertilitea but can't say I have been completely committed to the 3x a day quite yet. i am going to try harder to get those 3 cups in and take a folic acid tablet every day and hopefully i will see results soon. i was thinking of testing my FSH levels. first response has a fertility test that does this and it is outrageously priced so i found some cheapos that are intended for pre-menopausal women, but are exactly the same as the FR, that i might try to see if maybe i have an egg problem and I guess if it shows i do then i will go see the doctor. but for now just keeping with the tea and healthy eating. hopefully I can continue to lose some pounds to increase my chances of conceiving in the next few months.

Well i just wanted to come see how everyone was doing and to wish everyone luck on their TTC journey this month!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

That's sweet Sha-RK and congrats again honey

User Image

11 years ago

@Camasia- thank you.. =)

11 years ago

Sha-rk... I am so super happy for you. I know what you mean about sticking around... it is hard to leave all the wonderful supportive people on here!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Haven't posted this month... But I've been following you ladies!! Congrats Sha-Rk!!! So exciting!

I had to take a little break from stressing out about everything. This was my first month on clomid, I believe I'm 3dpo now. So...here's to everyone in her TWW!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much Schulme2... to you too... =)

11 years ago

I'm now in the TWW... hope all the BD this month is successful . I have to wait till Dec 10th to test.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo