Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Carilynn92...you really got me. I saw all the sprinkles and movements and just knew someone had got their BFP! Goodluck to you!!

smp1527...Sorry you got paid a visit by . Hopefully this will be your month. Goodluck!!!

As for me, I'm trying to patiently wait until the weekend to test. Of course I would try to be patient the month I have a full supply of HPT. I'm so backwards.

to all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

MzThangg.. Not quite. I wish. lol. And good luck to you too.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Welcome all new friends!!! And welcome to all July board members. Sorry the witch got you but we are happy to see you!!!

Ouestion: should I be worries if my temp has stalled out at 97.9or98.0 since ovulation? I got my + opk on cd15 and my temp rose 2days later but has stayed at the same temp the whole time. Usually by now its at 98.3. What do you ladies think?! Still having some ovary pain on the left side so I know that I had to have ovulated, right?!?!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello
Aide now is everyone this evening?
I'm trying not to read into things but still keeping fingers crossed. I'm having random pains today on my right side of my abs. Should know by Monday what the heck is going on lol. I called the doc today and they said with me prolly ovulating late to wait till Monday then they will get me in to see the midwife. I'm not going to test again till Monday morning. I have a first response test just waiting for Monday lol
Baby dust to all :)

11 years ago

Just wanted to stop in and check on my buddies from the July forum! I am thinking of (and stalking) all of you! Lots of Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone. I am praying for everyone's BFPs!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi, I desperately want to be a August mommy, if this round of IUI worked I'll be one on the 5th of August 2013 . We did our 3rd IUI with Fertomid(Clomid generic) cd3-5 and triggered cd11 with Ovitrelle, the IUI were done cd13 (Saturday the 10th). I had 3 mature follicles all above 20mm . The fresh sperm sample was 35mil / 60% motility and 2+ forward movement post wash . We've decided not to go for the bloods like our dr said cause they always make us wait and that drives us crazy. We'll do a ClearBlue 14dpiui at home, if it's a positive and we and believe it will, we'll go for bloods.

GL to all the ladies waiting for her results. Here's to and

and

11 years ago

Hey ladies im movin on over from july forum... im 9 dpo but have been spotting for 2 days... usually spot 4days before af showd so looks like af will be here in 2 days... took test this morning bfn!!! Thats 20 failed cycles, 17 natural 3 iui's full fertility!!! Im thinking i may have endometriosis and have an apt with re to see about getting the surgery... have been having sharp twinges on the left ovary... its annoying not sure what it is...

Sending baby dust to everyone!!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Just a quick check in. 5 dpo. I did get ovary pains during O. We BD'd on time. I had no symptoms of anything until this morning. Now my BBs hurt a little. Not sure of anything. I'll avoid the HPT until probably Thanksgiving so I don't waste too much money on those things.

Good luck and BFPs to all!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a great week. I definitely got my strong positive opk on Monday at 11. Hubby was on business trip that day ( of corse) we did on Fri, Sunday, and last night..and a bunch before. I hope it was enough since we could not the one perfect day. Cm confirmed the opk too.

Also means I ovulate late, CD. 19...which means I have a 9-10 day luetal phase. Hoping this is ok. I think last month I ovulated later to, at least if u look at my bbt chart. Just have to wait and see!

Baby dust and did bedroom fun to all!

11 years ago

Smp- Hey girl, sorry af showed her face! Best of luck this cycle!!

Jess- how do you know you have endometriosis? I'm only asking because I'm wondering that maybe I have it. I don't have any symptoms of it though and my tubes are clear cause I did an HSG last year. Now my OBGYN wants me to do surgery to see IF I have endometriosis anywhere since that is the only thing left that may be 'wrong'.... thing is I don't want to do something so evasive just to see IF I have it.... any insight/advice?

Carilynn- haha like Mzthangg I thought you or someone got a BFP as well... you got me too girl!!!

Mommawannabe- sorry, don't know too much about temping so I'm no help! Hope you're doing well!!!

Sowell- Hope to hear good news on Monday!!! GOOD LUCK lady!!!

Heeey Cristi- how are you mama?? Everything going well?? Still praying for the healthiest bean for you!!!

SarahTishko- hopefully soon for ya!!!

Maggie4231- I have a short luteal phase too.. have you tried B6 or vitex? I hear they help with short luteal phase. Anywhoo good luck hope you guys caught that eggie with all that !!!

AFM- I didn't do OPKs this month.. partly because I wanted to relax a little and partly because my schedule is wacky and wasn't home most of the time to test in the afternoon... anwhoo... I think I felt something this morning so if it was OV pain I'm a little late than usual... again.. CD 15 (usually I ovulate CD13)... we'll see how this cycle pans out, I hope my luteal phase at least gets to be longer since I'm doing Vitamin B6, vitex and Red Rasberry leaf capsules.. oh and Royal Jelly. Shheeshhh it looks like a lot!!
I also did acupuncture on Monday and loved it. I'll go again after Thanksgiving.

Good luck to all and plenty of baby dust!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo