Community post

Discussion

Have you thought about how you share the news?

Since we are waiting to find out if this is our month have you thought about how you would share the news when you get your BFP? When I had my DD I literally ran out of the room screaming my DH's name with the test in my hand. I was super excited and just couldn't hold it to myself, but this time around I think I would want to do some big surprise, like put DD in a big sister shirt and see how long it take him to notice. What are your ideas?

User Image

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey!! I've been thinking the same thing.

My husband actually wants to wait outside the bathroom door when I do it. We tried last month and it was the biggest disappointment ever!

So I'm thinking maybe I should hide the test somewhere and we can play a hot and cold game where he has to search for it (that is if I can wait that long for him to find it before I tell him). Then I'm probably gonna make him take me for ice cream.

I also like this idea I got from watching Full House. Aunt Rebecca made Uncle Jesse dinner that was baby carrots, baby potato and a bunch of other stuff, and she made him name the vegetables until he got the point. So I hope this helps?!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo