Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Sha-RK that is a POSTIIVE! Congrats dear... so excited for you. Lots and lots of sticky vibes and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Praying for everyone to get the BFP!!!!! Hugs to all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well I took a test at lunchtime it was negative I was so disappointed and sad but af is due tomorrow and I get another chance to be an august mommy. I'll know before Xmas.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Started a new cycle today and DH and I decided we are going to start TTC this cycle!

First time trying!!! possible due date: August 30, 2012
Baby dust to everyone!

11 years ago

Well....took a test a few minutes ago....big fat negative. Af is due tomorrow and I am starting to have those back cramps you get right before so I think it will be here tomorrow!!! I still can't figure out the increase in cm on why my cervix is soft but I guess that doesn't matter at this point. I have one more test and if I wake up without the Af then I will test again...so until then....

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Well the evil witch came this morning! Thought this month was different. No spotting like I had last month, cycle wad 32 days verses 27 last month. Gadgets lots of cm after ovulation.
Silver lining is that if I get preggo this month will still be a august mommy with edd of 8/31.
Going to call doc on Monday. Need to start something 10 th ttc..wondering if something is up with my uterus after dc and cp.

Think positive thoughts for everyone.

11 years ago

Good luck to all you ladies testing, sticky vibes for those with bfps.

Took an ovulation test this morning. I think it may be positive but will test again this afternoon to see if it gets darker. DH and I bd'd twice yesterday so I feel good about that. We're at my parents house for thanksgiving so its been kind of awkward but we're still getting it done. Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Good evening ladies. I tested again this morning and my hubbysays he sees a line on the test so can you look at it and tell me what you think. It's on my profile in case the link doesn't work. Af is due today!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=73165

Thanks and

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I spent yesterday evening in Urgent Care. I went to the mall with my family to do a little Black Friday shopping, and I was hit with the worst pelvic pain that I've ever experienced. I was literally double over in pain and had to be carried to the car. At first I thought maybe it was implantation cramping, but I think the pain was way too intense to be that. The doctor didn't find any signs of infection, and she said it was too early to test for pregnancy. She also mentioned the possibility of endometriosis or appendicitis, but she couldn't run any test there. She told me to go to the ER if the pain persists. My pelvic area is still aching quite a bit, but I feel much better. I'm thinking about testing on Monday. I'll be 10 dpo.

11 years ago

Still negative the witch is due to how today then my due date will be august 31

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to BFPs! Sorry, but still good luck to BFNs. Keep up the happy bding ladies!

Got AF yesterday. Still staying in this group for a while. If we get a BFP this month due date would be Aug 30th.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo