Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Cristi i am so so so sorry my heart is breaking for you!!! Im praying god gived you answers and comforts you during this time... we are all here for you if you need anything!!!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! Congrats to those that got BFP'S!!!!!! I AM TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! However, I dont know if i am 1DPO or 2DPO.. cause on my own personal page its reads 2DPO but on my coundown down its 1DPO.... But the hubby has been hardcore with the BDING that i am worn OUT!!!!! LOL yes ladies WORN OUT!!! But i will do it one more time tonight and i should be fine... pray for me ladies!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so very much Jess. It is greatly appreciated! I love that I have such a wonderful group of ladies I can talk to. Thank you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

OH MY GOSH MY HEART IS BREAKING. AFTER MY OBVIOUS POSTIVES THE LAST TWO DAYS, I got even fainter postives today and yesterday. My heart is crushed, all I am doin is crying. And only yall truly uderstand. I have a a sliver of hope, af is not here yet, and I heard sometimes it takes 72 hours for your hcg to double. I will test again tomorrow, which is when I am suppose to start. Please Please Please ladies be praying for me. After losing the baby in July, its hard for me to got thru this. I just want to get pregnant already and be expecting my perfect little baby!! I have not held my pee for more than two hours for each test because have had to pee so bad, I appreciate any words of comfort and encouragement. My husband is leaving for work out of town tomorrow again, so I dont have a shoulder to cry on. And even tho he tries, men dont truly understand what we endure.

Christi I am praying for you!! My heart is just breaking for you, God is faithful and He promises us a double portion for our trouble, just hang tight to HIm.

After 14 months of trying,I am tired of taking test and getting hoping and then especially getting a positvie and then these!! the good news is my temp is 98.4,when its usually 97.2 the day before I start. and my cervix is high and soft!! Love you guys

11 years ago

Roxanne.. I am praying for you daily. Please don't give up hope! Please please please! I just know your little bean is sticky in there and doing flips! Thank you for praying for me.. it has been a very emotional day and the hard part hasn't begun yet. My husband and I decided I really need to get a good nights sleep (I didn't sleep at all last night because I was so anxious for the u/s today)... we are scared if I insert the pills tonight I will wake up in the middle of the night and have another sleepless night. I am really nervous and not sure what to expect.

My DH and I have already decided if I get preggo again right away then that was God's plan... if not then we will wait! Dr wants me to have one normal cycle first, and while we won't be tracking or trying, if it happens it is a blessing!

Good luck to all waiting to test and Congrats to all the BFPs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies
roxanne fx for u that your pee was just diluted and that's why it wasn't as dark. Praying all is well.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

sorry for the multiple posts its my cellphone.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

hey ladies
roxanne fx for u that your pee was just diluted and that's why it wasn't as dark. Praying all is well.

afm- i had my temp dip yesterday and shot back up this morning by .5 degrees so fx for that's a good sign. af is due tomorrow or the next days depending on if its a 26 or 28 day cycle. Hopefully my temp stays high and i get my bfp.

11 years ago

Oh Cristi
I know all too well this feeling and no one should have to go through it, I am so sorry. It took me a week for the crying to stop and I can still cry about it now,
Everyone will say things you just do not want to hear right now, so I wont say anything except how sorry I am.

I am thinking of you, and if you need someone to talk to, I am here.

AFM, still not 100% as to what my cycle is doing, pretty sure I did O on CD 14, because my boobs are sore and my CM is creamy. Just going to do opk over the weekend because this is when I should be ovulating, so we'll see.
So confusing, do you think this will be my cycle from now on? Did my O date change from CD18 to CD14, I mean, cause I am ok with that.

ugh, so heartbroken

<a href=

11 years ago

These long months of TTC I am always hopeful until the very last minute that AF arrives. And another thing I have learned from here is that anything is possible.
Roxanne maybe in a couple days it will be darker. Maybe for some reason, this wasn't your cycle. Either way, you have a ton of woman who know exactly how you feel. I have no one in my life that understands, even the ladies I know that took over a year to conceive say, "oh it will happen" but they also didn't need medical intervention and can be happy now since everything turned out ok. I think that's more frustrating than anything.

I'm going to remain hopeful and every one of you is in my thoughts and I just know it, we will all get our BFPs soon darn it!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo