Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Hoping everyone has a fantastic day.

I had my u/s and everything looks fine. It didn't show why I'm having pain. The doctor told me to start taking the antibiotics for the infection since the pain is getting worse. She originally told me to wait until AF cause she didn't want to up interfere with a potential pregnancy. So this is month I'm actually hoping that AF shows.

In the meantime I've ordered opk's and royal jelly on amazon. I'm going to start bbt charting as well.

I have to go to a baby shower next weekend. I hope it's not too difficult for me.

for everyone else to get their BFP!

11 years ago

I'm waiting to test on sat I'm 10dpo and af is due sat I wanna test so bad! My husband says I should wait.

User Image

11 years ago

I tried to write yesterday but I had such a horrible day. I was nauseous and dizzy all day and as I wake up I'm nauseous again this morning. I have never been this nauseous before my period. Hoping that a bean is in there sending me this nauseousness. My CM is still abaundant and white and creamy, any my nipples are still sensitive to touch, but don't really hurt much anymore. I no long really have that a he on my left side so that's kinda worrying me. Jope it comes back. How are ur ladies? I I believe we have some new comers. WELCOME!!!!

Maggie I plan on testing friday, AF due either Saturday if I go by my LMP OR Tuesday if I go by my O day. Good luck to us ladies that are testing soon.

<a href=

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
Sorry for my rant I haven't been myself. Well what I thought was af didn't seem to be. I spotted at 7 & 8dpo and then bright red at 8dpo in the evening so I thought af was coming. Put a tampon in (sorry) when to change it before bed and nothing but more brown and creamy cm. I had cramping from O until 7dpo and then no cramps. 6dpo in evening were the most intense. I usually cramp the day before af but nothing. Af due yesterday and when I got home from work I had red blood again (TMI ALERT) dripping into toilet so thought for sure af was starting (right on time) tampon inserted. Go to change this morning again hardly anything but brown and creamy cm.
anyone had anything like this? My boobs are more sore now then when I first found out I was pregnant and my boobs are never sore. I'm still not crampy I have been tired cranky gasey sore boobs waves of nausea I am so scared to test because I still feel like af is coming just when is what I am waiting for. My face is breaking out I'm just six confused.

Just wanted to let you know what's happening with me.
So because af hasn't hit full force I am 12dpo today. If af hasn't hit me by Friday I will test.

Congrats to you ladies who got your BFP! All the best to you!

@Grantsmama! Sorry about your friend. So understandable. Like I posted before just found out my 20 year old cousin is pregnant. It's hard bit when our bfp come we will be over the moon so who cares right?

<a href=

11 years ago

Sounds confusing Lynn. Maybe you should test so at least you'll know either way. I would be completely the same though. Fingers crossed for you it's implantation though.
Afm I'm pretty sure O day is today which is cd14. Got a positive opk today and some watery cm so we bd today. Fingers crossed this is our month! Sending baby dust to all

11 years ago

Lynn it sounds to me your hormones might be out of sink from the mc... but just to let you know i spotted just like that for 6 days before af finally came this cycle. Full flow and cramps for 2 days and now spotting again. And usually i do spot 4 days before af. So it coukd just be a fluke... fx and good luck...

11 years ago

thanks ladies, I agree totally about the hormones being mixed up, but i figured if I still ovulated on my regular cycle day, that af would be on time too.

just for the heck of it, i checked my cp, for those that do, what is considered high? because mine i didnt feel until i was past the 2nd knuckle, sorry, and creamy mucus and only a very small amount of brown.

<a href=

11 years ago

Lynn, It is considered high if you can't reach or can just barely reach it! I had a CP in early october and my last cycle was crazy. Had tons of symptoms and ended up not being pregnant. Hormones were insane so I am thinking that is what is going on for you as well. However, I have read that 3 months following a CP you are considered extra fertile! So FX for you!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Lynn, I believe I ovulated on time, but AF was 5 days late last cycle. :/

User Image

11 years ago

thank you Kcordell, well all i can do is wait and see what happens...

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo