Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 755 Replies | Last Page

I have been off the Mirena IUD for four weeks as of tomorrow, I have been TTC since its been removed (oct 10) but not officially. Wasnt charting,temping or anything. I received my first AF on oct 31st and it ended on the 3rd. I just started temping and my opks are shipped and on their way. I just hope I will be ovulating next week. I pln on testing dec 2nd which is the day I found out I was pregnant with my first two years ago. He was due august 6th but I had him early. If I were to get pregnant now the due date would be around the same date so Im hoping its s ign. goodluck to everyone

11 years ago

ah dang I missed that part! But with the 2 year old practicing for his "rock band" I am not surprised. There is so much online that it is overwhelming!! I swear I thought it would be so much easier to conceive. Especially since it was so simple for my DS.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm coming over from the July board. This is my 6th cycle TTC. EDD is August 8th

Carla

11 years ago

Hi Gals....AF is winding down (CD 5), going to start month 16...hoping this is our lucky month.

Also, going to try some new things this month along with OPKs. What are some of the tricks you all will be using?

I'll be taking prenatals, baby aspirin, mucinex and get this, canola oil instead of Pre-Seed as in a scientific study, canola oil was found to be sperm friendly.

I had bloodwork done Monday, follow-up with regular doctor Thursday and first appt with OBGYN on the 21st. DH is trying to set up a semen analysis. Trying to be positive! Tonight he told me how he was researching online on the best times to BD, so thankful to have a partner who is just as in this as I am. He is a blessing!

Good luck to everyone!

PS, my due date would be 8/9/13

11 years ago

Hi PBC!!

Sounds like you have a wonderful "dance partner"!! I am also taking prenatals and baby asprin. What does the mucinex do? Have you tried the canola oil yet? I have heard olive oil works the same! Haven't tried it yet. Thought DH might look at me funny bringing the kitchen oils to the bedroom!

User Image

11 years ago

PBC and KCordell Canola oil and olive oil? Hmmm never heard of that. But hey anything will do as long as the outcome is a !!!
I'm taking Fertilaid and Red Raspberry Capsules (heard it's supposed to tone and make your uterus stronger) this cycle as well as doing acupuncture for the first time ever!

PBC- Good Luck with your blood work, I hope everything comes back normal and it's just a matter of time for you!!I love how your hubby is so into it like we are, my hubby is the exact same way, he's done his research too and never says no on poor thing I feel like I wear him out sometimes but he's always up for it! We are so blessed with loving husbands like that!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm new to the August board with HEDD August 3, 2013. I have 2 boys, ages 18 and 11 and we've mc'd 4 times. Praying this is our month!!

I'm going to try not to test until November 23rd. I have no faith that I'll be able to do that...but that's my hope. lol

and to all of us!!

11 years ago

3 days in a row of BD. Going to do 8 more. If 11 straight days each month proves unsuccessful we'll start the charting and OPKs in January.

11 years ago

Hi mamasamittc!!!

Good luck Sarah!! As much dancing y'all are doing this better work!!!

Miracle where did you find the red rasberry capsules?? I'm going to look into that!!

CD3 here. Got quite awhile to go!!

User Image

11 years ago

Crap, not mucinex, but a generic cold medicine with Guaifenesin. It is thought to produce CM and thin it out if it is TOO thick. Can't hurt, along with the canola.

Thanks miracle80. I know my cholesterol is high and I'm probably a little anemic. Maybe I just need a small couple adjustments. The stress I have doesn't help so I am trying very hard to just lighten up about EVERYTHING!

There must be a reason I've had to wait, good things sometimes take longer...at least that's the motto I'm going to go with!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo