Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@grantsmama: ill definitely take that under my wing and go next week :-)

11 years ago

I'm so confused. Yesterday I got 3 faint positives and tested this morning fmu and bfn? Is this common when the levels are low?

11 years ago

Took a test the night before last and it was neg. buuut this morning I woke up and as soon as I started moving around I had a dizzy, light headed feeling and ended up vomiting. I've been fine since then. AF is due tomorrow...but I'm hoping I don't see her for a verrrry long time lol. Trying to hold off and test on Wednesday since my cycle lengths fluctuate.

Congrats on the BFP's!! :D it's so nice to hear about God blessing others with little ones. It sure does help keep the hope alive :)

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm on 13dpo when I usually have an 11 day LP. So AF is officially late. BFN on 11dpo. Haven't tested again. Had a huge glob of EWCM earlier. I hardy ever get EWCM especially in LP. I have actually had fertile CM since 6dpo. Not sure what that means! But my BBT temps are staying around 98.6/98.7. and it is 99 during the day.

User Image

11 years ago

OOOOOO MY GOSH GIRLS, I THINK WE DID IT!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY IMAGES!! I know its early, but we are seeing lines here...cant wait for tomorrow to test some more!! I have been having sore muscles in my stomach like I have been doing crunches, which is what I felt with my last pregnany!!! Tell me what yall think, look at my wondfo test, which by the way always go positive before any other test!!

11 years ago

WOOHOOOOOOOO Roxanne! So happy for you! That is for sure a line! Congrats girl and STICKY VIBES! Lots of prayers... looking forward to all the updates!

I have been silently stalking all of you! :) Welcome to the newcomers and sorry for all that the evil witch caught this time around.

Baby Dust to all!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

WooooHooo! Congrats Ladies! So very exciting! I love hearing BFP stories. Leaves me feeling so hopeful! I'm still 10 days from testing, but im feeling really positive about everything right now. I've been meditating, visualizing and relaxing as much as possible, I'm sure that helps my overall mood significantly. Fingers crossed! Congratulations to all of you!

11 years ago

Tested today and got a big fat negative. If I am preggo I would expect it to show up by 14 dpo :( but strangely, I'm not devastated. I KNOW something is different this time. I got sick again this morning. That's not a pms symptom lol

11 years ago

Congrats on all the bfp's!!!! Happy healthy 9 months!!!

Afm temp went back down this morning... so i think i overdid it yestetday with running around and shopping with my MIL and crafts... so i dont think i o'ed yet but will any time and am feeling o pains again...

11 years ago

Okey Dokey girls, I took another test this morning at 7 am at 8dpo and its a little darker!!!! Still not dark enough for it to just glare off the test, I cant wait for my dark bfp. I am not gonna tell my husband until then!! I will post a picture of todays when my phone charges!!

grants and lyssa...IT AIENT OVER TILL AF SHOWS HER FACE!! and check out the ttc success story of brithomp4!!!!!!and lots of prayers!

WHOO HOO I AM SO HOPEFUL

AND NOW BACK TO STARING AT TEST, LOL

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo