Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 755 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies i will try both... eventhough i want a girl at this point i will be happy with either :) do you have to take the meds on certain days of your cycle or anytime? Im cd10 right now bd'ed two days ago and had spotting and still am spotting a tiny bit but im afraid it will kill the spermy's???

11 years ago

I dont know why this surprises me anymore, but AF has arrived.

16 months and nothing, nada, squat.

I feel defeated

11 years ago

@bjohnson
Did you do anything different this cycle?

@pbc We'll move on to September together. AF is due tomorrow and I definitely feel her symptoms.

About this cold medicine - how often do you take it?

11 years ago

Not been on here for quite a few days due to a major migraine since sunday eve and it seems loads has been going on. Congratulations to all the bfps and sorry to hear about the bfn's and af showing up.

Afm, af showed up on monday so onto another cycle i go.

Good luck to those of you in your tww and sticky vibes to those who have just got their bfps :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

So I went to my OB yesterday and basically she said I need to go to an RE. Unexplained infertility. She did do an ultrasound to see how many follies I had I was CD4 and had 4 follies on my right and only 1 on my left. Does anyone know if that is normal or not. I asked her and she said everyone is different...
She will also do a 7dpo blood test to see if I ovulated and if I have a luteal phase deficiency.
This whole thing sucks! I'm so frustrated and disappointed - I was a mess yesterday.

on your bfp bjjohnson!! wishing you all the best!!!

pbc- I hear ya girl, I feel the same way!!

Jess- you could also try evening primrose oil (EPO), I've heard it helps with CM!!

User Image

11 years ago

I took the cough medicine starting CD 7 as directed on the bottle. It think it broke down to taking it twice a day until CD 13 when I knew I was getting ready to ovulate.

I'm so anxious to for DH to get tested. I think that once we get that out of the way, we can really try to see what is wrong. My gut just keeps telling me something is wrong there....I don't know, women's intuition.

A September baby would be awesome since it's my anniversary. Anything in 2012 would be awesome, especially October since it's DH's birth month, November since my nieces have November bdays and December b/c of the holidays.

Trying to be positive, but I really am on the verge of tears and this better not be a heavy, horrible period either!

11 years ago

So sorry ladies who af came :( fx for this cycle!!!

Where can you get evening promise oil? Im cd10 and am going to take baby asprin today throughout my cycle... and will bd longer than i usually do...

11 years ago

Hi you can get it from the supermarket or chemist :)))

11 years ago

Hello ladies.. I am the newbie my name is taye and its says my Due Date would be if I see those pretty sign will be Aug. 24th, 2013.. I am so anxious and I haven't reached my Fertile days yet which will be in Three days, Ugh it seems like the days are slowing down because the days know i need them.. lol

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@bjohnson - Congratulations hun!!! Definitely take your prenatals. Tylenol is ok but don't take any other pain relievers. Kcordell is right that brown blood is old blood. It's most likely left over from implantation and just took a while to make its way out. A little spotting is normal as long as it's not accompanied by cramping. And if you have bright red bleeding you need to call your Dr.
But you should call your Dr and see if you can get in for a blood test to confirm pregnancy! Yay!

@smp - Looks like O on 14 to me with a slow rise, but wait another day to confirm. See if you get a higher temp or two. Maybe keep checking opks since your temps are still kinda low.

@kcordell - I'm with you mama! I'd rather know as much as possible! But I did like getting preggo by magic too.
With most ladies the temp drop indicating AF is coming does tend to be somewhat sudden (although I have seen some women have a stairstep drop or even float down). Basically the corpus luteum degenerates and your progesterone drops off which causes the temp drop before AF.
And yes your temps in LP are super high! They're lovely. and no you definitely do not need to have a triphasic chart to be pregs. Triphasic charts tend to occur slightly more often in pregnant charts but they can also occur in non-preg charts and do not occur in all preg charts.

@mommasa - Sticky vibes and hopes that the numbers keep going up-up-up!

@Jess - I posted an overview of increasing CM at some point but I can't find it, so here's off the top of my head:
1 - Drink more water!!!! You need fluid to make fluid!
2 - If you are tracking BBT and can confirm O date then you can try taking evening primrose from AF start up UNTIL O. Don't take EPO after O as it can cause mild uterine contractions which is not good for little beans. Post-O you can switch to fish oil or flax seed oil to keep building up CM.
3 - Yes you can try taking something like Mucinex or another brand that has guiafenisine in it. Make sure that's the only active ingredient because the other meds that they combine it with can actually dry you out. Note: all this does is loosen/thin out the mucus you already have, so drink your water too! RE: when to take, I would start around 7/8 dpo and take daily until O. Follow the drug instructions if it says to take more than once per day (diff brands have diff instructions). Basically the instructions to loosen a chest cold are the same as for CM because it loosens all mucus in your body the same.
4 - And of course, if you can use it, there's PreSeed and Conceive Plus.

The cups are called "SoftCups" and I ordered them on Amazon.

One note about the whole conceiving boys thing. The theory is that anything that increases fertile cm improves your chances of a boy because it helps the faster swimmers (XY sperm) get through to the egg before they die off. But people have girls too so who knows?

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo