Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 755 Replies | Last Page

miracle - my RE is the one who put me on Letrozole and the 2nd cycle voila! Best of luck to you! Praying for you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I hope to get my this month! I already received my postive OPK (ClearBlue Easy Digi) yesterday and today, so the 2WW is right around the corner!

to Everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Carla, This month I stopped worrrying. I let thins happen and didn't bd just because I was ovulating, but because it was fun. I did use OPK's which I have been doing for the last three months because my doctor said he thought I had polycystic ovaries and didn't think I was ovulating. I know that I can get an LH surge and still not ovulate, but it was better for me to see a positive on one then to worry about not ovulating at all. I also didn't symtom spot. I really focused on symtoms the past two months, and I hardly had any symptoms until two days ago for this cycle. I know everyone says that when you stop trying that it will happen. I didn't stop trying, but I stopped obsessing for sure. I kept myself busy so I wouldn't think about it all the time and stress myself out

Good luck ladies. Take a deep breath and think positively. Thanks for the advice Grantsmama. I will make a phone call and see what the doctor says!

User Image

11 years ago

@Cristi - How you doin hun? Any updates?

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies - sorry I've been so absent! I'm very preoccupied today by a test I did yesterday (very early) ~6-7DPO and it was positive, only to be followed by negatives :(

Can anyone think what this might be from? What's the chances of a bung test? Or did I just find a test that was slightly more sensitive than the rest in the packet?

The line on the test came up in 2-3 mins and definitely has pink. I tested SMU today and it's neg, I can see a vague antibody line but no pink...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test74189

Hopefully someone can enlighten me. I am VERY early still I'm keeping in mind. 7-8DPO today. I had a dip in temp on 4-5DPO and then discarded the next day and today it's higher than the rest of my post O temps. Bbs are a bit veiny, not sore like normal and also my cervix was really high and a bit softer than usual this morning. Last few days it's been low and hard, no mistake.

11 years ago

Hi yummy mummy, I see it, it's pink and there, test again in a few days congrats. Xx

11 years ago

Ladies help***** i just went to tge store to get baby asprin and all i could find was cvs brand pain reliever containing acetaminophen??? Is this baby asprin?

11 years ago

@claire: I can definitely see it too, what i'm concerned about it no evidence of even a faint faint bfp on other tests :(

Does hCG fluctuate in the very beginnings and then go exponential?

11 years ago

I'm no expert, as I'm yet to get a bfp I'm on cd43 :(( but I think it depend how much you have drunk and how long you have held your pee in, I take it as a good sign, I will be made up if you get your bfp. Xx

11 years ago

@yummy - That certainly looks positive to me! Test again in a day or two. It's still really early.

Claire's feedback is really good. There's a lot that can impact the concentration of HcG in your urine. So it's more likely that your urine isn't the same rather than you had a testable level of Hcg and it dropped, but it's really too early to say either way. Chemical pregnancy is one option, but it's really too early to even be concerned about that. Bear in mind as well that there can be subtle differences from test to test even within the same brand. I lean more toward you being preg but Hcg is right at the low end of detectable for a FRer and your pee was too dilute on the other test. Fingers crossed!!

@Jess - Anything with acetaminophen is actually Tylenol, not aspirin. It won't do harm, but it won't do what you're hoping the baby aspirin will do. Aspirin is a blood thinner. The reason some people take it during TTC is in hopes that it will keep any tiny blood clots from forming that can block blood flow/nutrients through the placenta. I'm more of the mindset that blood thinners should be used with Dr advisement and primarily in cases where a blood clotting issue has been identified, so you may want to call your OB. But it's a pretty common therapy so they'll probably say go ahead.

Anyway, the children's chewables should be in the Children's medicine section, not where you found the adult Tylenol. But make sure you only take a Children's dose, not an adult one. the amount is drastically different and adult Aspirin should never be taken during pregnancy (or TTC) due to its tendency to cause bleeding.

For all you ladies out there TTC or preggers, do not take adult dose Aspirin, ibuprophen, or anything with Naproxin in it (Aleve). Tylenol (acetaminophen) is fine for pain relief.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo