Community post

Discussion

Wannabe an AUGUST mom?!? Join Here!!!

View Full Post

I see no one had started a new board so I am going to start the new one for the next month!! August Due Dates welcomed.

My Est. Due Date will be Aug 3rd if I get that this cycle. This is my 13th cycle TTCing and we are trying BBT/ Fertilaid for Men/OPKS.

Any Ladies want to join?!?!

User Image

755 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 755 Replies | Last Page

@Roxanne! Congrats and HH9M!

@Schlume - Girl, I saw your test and I would call that a ! My guess is if you took a FRER it would be a blazing positive given the pink I see in the pic! Congrats to you and HH9M!

I sure hope there's lots more to go around.

AFM - I was trying to hold off until next Thursday to test, but I caved in this morning - my arsenal of FRERs and ICs were calling my name! I'm 8DPO give or take a couple of days and have yet to get a faint positive on anything. I am hoping it is just because I'm ore like 5 or 6DPO versus 8DPO.

I have been feeling strange itching/tingles form the inside below my belly button. I had a sharp pain (only lasted a few seconds yesterday on my left side around the ovaries). Also, a few twinges around my pubic bone, but that could all be in my head. I just want a so bad that I can hardly concentrate at work!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Schlume!! That is def a +.
H&H 9 months and sticky vibes your way! Hopefully I can join the club caved this moring and tested on a baby brand from walmart test and it was a bfn I think I am 9 dpo but not positive. Going to try and wait until friday to test again, because I don't like the disapoinment. Anyway hope all is well with everyone and hope to see more bfp's soon!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Schlume hh9m soooooo excited for all the positives and great baby dust!!!!! Im praying for my bfp next week would love to join you all :)

Roxann sometime tests may read false neg. Because the urine is diluted from drinking alot of fluids before testing. I have always heard to hold ur urine for at least 2 hours before testing thus would explain your bfp again later... keep thinking positive and im extremly hopeful for you!!!

Afm 5 dpo still bd'ing to ensure we catch it this time!!! 21 cycles and so am ready for my bfp!

11 years ago

YAY for all the BFPs! Congrats and maybe this is the forum to be to get a BFP! :)

11 years ago

schulme2 CONGRATS!!!!! H & H 9 months and lots of sticky vibes!

Jess - everything is still crossed for you!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thank you cristi!!! Super excited to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow :)

11 years ago

Jess thanks! I am so super anxious!!!! I just want to see everything is okay.... Then I can be excited again and we can tell my husband's brother!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi all, I am TTC #1 10 dpo today. Waiting to test due date will be August 19, 2013 really hope a get a instead of af. Anyone else 10dpo? I also think I implanted last night, had some pain in my uterus about 8pm last night.

11 years ago

hey Amanda if we both conceive this month we will have the same due date possibly. fx that it works out for both of us!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Roxanne!! Amazing!! Congrats on you BFP lady! So happy everything worked out! God is truly GREAT! And I too believe that in His timing good things happen!!

Schlum aaahhh!!! So great! Congrats girl! I have never seen a BFP either! I so hope to see one soon! I can totally imagine how you must be feeling right now! Sticky vibes for your little one!!

Cristi, good luck tomorrow!!! I'm crossing everything for you! Can't wait to hear the good news (I'm sure you'll see your little bean) :)

Amanda, welcome! I hope you did implant and you're not like me where I think I felt something only to be disappointed a few days later. Praying you get your BFP this month!!

Smp, hoping to hear some good news from you too, seems like this forum is on fire with BFPs!!

Grants, hope you're having a blast (forget where you went) and af didn't show her face! Keep us posted!!

Jess- praying for your BFP soon too girl, I know that 20 cycles is A LOT, you should be close to it now! Praying for ya!

AFM- I just got my positive OPK this afternoon! Woohoo!!
Lynn seems like we're in similar cycle, I'm CD 12 today. Crossing our fingers for the both of us!!!
I'm still doing acupuncture and my acupuncturist gave me some herbal pills to take for the second phase of my cycle. Excited to see if anything will help me!
Much love girls! And baby dust to all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo