Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Joy,

I am hoping you are just testing to early they have a test pregnancy calculator on here to tell you exactly when to start testing so don't count yourself out just yet. Let's try to keep the away.

8 years ago

I know 10 dpo could be too early. I wasn't expecting a bfp but couldn't help myself lol. Does anyone else ever plan out how their baby room will look? I would have to convert my office into the nursery. I been searching online for ideas and baby names etc.... I am soooo ready to be preggo!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Lol......yes I have a secret Pinterest with all my baby stuff I have the bedroom I want for it already just need to see and hear BFP so I can go crazy and start spending . It's like I can see it in my mind already.

8 years ago

Lol...I just started a Pinterest page myself and already know the furniture, bedding, wall color, etc.... I haven't told my hubby bc he gets so upset when af shows. So thanks for letting me share my dreams on here.

No problem my DH is so ready to be a father he hates when shows up too. But yes that's definitely my gateway to a peace of mind. I am so ready to put everything together and build my nursery when our baby comes.

8 years ago

I'm on cd 15, of our 16th cycle of trying to conceive. I'm hoping something happens soon, this can be so discouraging. I too have nursery plans, I even have material for quilts for a boy and a girl. I will probably end up making a them as gifts for friends and family though, everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant lol I wish everyone luck, and will be praying! We are all overdue for our bfp

8 years ago

Mindy,

Good hoping the to hear from you and yes you took the words out of my mouth indeed I was on Facebook and several of my friends were pregnant with not there first but 3rd child now although I wish them the best I am like dang when can I start my little family because we are so ready indeed. When is the due for you? I am currently CD33 and 14DPO avoiding I had mild cramping last night and some sharp pain this morning it has subsided a little so I just don't know other then being tired and headached which are also side effects from the Clomid. This will be our year I am putting it in the universe for us all.

8 years ago

Af is due on the 21st, I am only 2dpo so just starting my tww. We just celebrated my step-daughter's fourth birthday. Her mom is pregnant and due next month, so she keeps asking me if I have a baby in my belly too. I tell her not yet and she keeps asking why lol if only I knew.

8 years ago

Af is due tomorrow for me. Another negative hpt yeaserday and I was quite depressed and sad so tomorrow will confirm yes or no if the witch shows.

Good Morning Ladies,

Mindy yes how annoying is that? Smh you are right if people only new.

Joy I feel your pain the witch just showed up now so bummed now I have to tell DH we are out this month....this sucks so thought this was our month 3rd round on Clomid and Progesterone levels were 21 which is a great number, I just don't know what's wrong. I am going to schedule an appointment with the OBGYN on Monday to see what the next step is going to be because nothing is working.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo