Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@ Laceyk616 good deal what helped I don't know if you do this but the doctor told us even when you get the solid smiley don't stop DTD this was our second time going aseveral times past that solid smiley when I received my positives it has to do with us being irregular and late O cycle.

AFM : I noticed the nausea is here early....so my foods I am sticking so far eggs and mayo based items chicken salad I believe really did me over yesterday. Peppermint tea help relieve nausea. I surprised DH this morning for Father's Day with a card and results he is very happy.

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 how the Dr. Appointment go?

AFM: I did respond I don't know what happened to my post...smh Not too many symptoms consistently but some nausea (peppermint tea helped), gassy and burping alot (DH is grossed out by) I am like I can't help it lol I really am not hungry I have to force myself to eat at least 1 meal but this me naturally in the summer time it's just to hot to be eating. I am waiting on my new insurance so I don't know when I will get to go to the doctor which sucks and driving me mad. Next week is my family reunion in Ohio old boy this should interesting not drinking and not wanting to be uncomfortable outside wish me luck on that one. Oh yea somehow I have sleep insomnia up all night sleeping in during the day and even when I don't get a nap I am still up to wee hours of the morning nice huh?

How are you other gals doing lately?

7 years ago

Soulchild nausea is the worst! Oddly enough for a few weeks chilli and cheese or cake was all I could stomach lol before that I felt terrible every time I ate. Now it is almost completely gone and I am absolutely loving the Cuban food here in Miami. Empanadas are my favorite and we had some fresh arepas and frozen lemonade on the beach the other day. I hope yours will ease up soon!

7 years ago

Hey ladies! How is everyone handling the brutal summer heat?? As my first trimester comes to an end, I am finally gaining some energy back and can go outside for more than 5 minutes. I helped my hubby cut the grass and of course my entire body is sore. I got me some pregnancy yoga and Pilates DVDs to start. My daughter is now 6 months and her baby is pressing on her sciatic nerve and she is having a lot of pain. I'm about to start planning her baby shower. Time is flying by!!!! I told y'all 2017 was gonna be our year for babies!!!!!!!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@ Joy that is amazing glad you are onto 2nd trimester and symptoms are getting easy for you. You have a theme yet for the baby shower for her? Hopefully she gets some relief from that baby being on her nerve I know that has to be miserable.

@ Laceyk616 where are you dear checking in on you to see if anything is new we are still here for you.

AFM : Went to the doctor yesterday to do pregnancy confirmation I am 5.5 weeks and due February 16th. It was to early for an ultrasound so I go back on July 5th which I should be almost 8 weeks. I have been getting mild cramping late at night, some nausea, loss of appetite but other then that I am good.

7 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their summer!

I went to my docs the other day and they are going to start going through everything again. Hubby has to have another SA done just to make sure he doesn't need clomid again. I am to call on CD 1 and then go in for CD 3 BW and then CD10 for basline ultrasounds and see what my ovaries are doing...if it's the same as last time and I'm not producing a mature follicle then they talked about trying letrazole first. No HSG needed this time!! She also told me to stop using OPKS too. I did take one yesterday and got a flashy smiley face but a negative on wondfo. I feel a little relieved that they are going to take it in their hands. I just have to wait to start AF before we can move forward with anything. Hubby will do his SA next week. So I am just coasting by this cycle and I am going to try and not stress the next few weeks.
Thank all you ladies so much for your support. I am so happy to be here with all of you lovely ladies!

How are yall feeling?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 I was worried about you but am so glad you guys are going in the right steps towards making your dreams possible. We are always here for you to the end.

AFM : I am good besides sleep insomnia mostly, peeing every 5 seconds and headaches lol I go for my ultrasound July 5th to see how the baby is doing and going to plan because I am too early to tell I am nervous because the last ultrasound there was nothing there....staying positive but it is hard. Just trying to relax and not stress mostly.

7 years ago

Hey Ladies just checking in to see how everyone is feeling!

My doc said to not worry about OPKs anymore but since I wasn't being monitored this month I decided to keep up with them this cycle I tested though CD14 once a day then we went to the Florida Georgie Line Concert last weekend and stayed overnight so I didn't test on 15-17 am BUT I had what I thought was a very little amount of EWCM (I never get any) on CD17 on the way home so I tested in the evening and I got a + on CD 17 (I wasn't home on Sunday morning so I took a cheapie on Sunday night) and CD18 morning (solid smiley) through afternoon with cheapies our timing was pretty good this cycle and I think I'm 4DPO (who knows! haha) which is 3 days before I got a + last cycle. Maybe the Maca Root helped! Anyway just checking in. I think I'm going to try and test next week if AF doesn't show before then!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

@ Laceyk616 that is awesome sauce indeed my fingers are crossed that this is your month indeed. Do you have any upcoming doctor appointment for treatment or what is your next step.

AFM : We are in Ohio for our Family Reunion. GO to the doctor next Tuesday fingers crossed for nothing but good thing so far no complaints I am feeling

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

@ Laceyk616 that is awesome sauce indeed my fingers are crossed that this is your month indeed. Do you have any upcoming doctor appointment for treatment or what is your next step.

AFM : We are in Ohio for our Family Reunion. GO to the doctor next Tuesday fingers crossed for nothing but good thing so far no complaints I am feeling

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo