Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Thanks soul. It's an evap....negative tests this morning with pink dye.....I hate blue dye tests I've never had good luck....hopefully AF will show soon since we can get after another month! I'm hoping for a 34 or 35 day cycle and not 38 or 40+ like before. I know I'm not out until she arrives but I just know I'm not pregnant

Good luck everyone...if I don't start by Saturday I'll test again

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@Laceyk616 yes wait until the end my dear, I try not to test and wait it out because with these irregular cycles you can never actually pinpoint anything right we change with every cycle which is frustrating. Definitely don't need those longer cycles which usually this time of year I skip months and won't have consistent cycles as well....smh

7 years ago

I am right there with you. I'm 9dpo and I can not think about anything but testing. This is my 6th month ttc. I would love some people to chat with. It sucks.

DD 2010
DS 2011
DD 2013

7 years ago

Welcome Wantingtwins92 you've come to the right place we welcome you with open arms and feel free to express yourself as pleased no judgment from us. We are a bunch of Gals supporting each other oe day at a time.

7 years ago

Welcome wantingtwins92!

Laceyk616 I got my first very faint bfp on a clear blue plus, I didn't get one on a frer until two days later and it was super faint. It took another day after that to get a positive on clear blue digital. With mybdaughter I didn't get a bfp until 17 dpo and did not feel pregnant at all. There is still hope!

My first appt is tomorrow morning! I can't wait! I have booked a 15 week 4d ultrasound already. Tomorrow I am purchasing disney tickets and reserving rooms at the animal kingdom lodge. We have a lot of family in Florida and we go visit every summer. We are leaving next week and will be gone for 17 days! Only 3 days in Disney but that's more than enough. My two have never been, my step daughter has been but she is only 4 so she probably does not rember much from last time. They are all super excited, we surprised them with the news yesterday. My father in law lives in Miami, my mother in law is in ft. Myers and my Uncle lives just outside of Orlando so we will be all over the place. I can't wait!

Fingers crossed and continued prayers for bfps in the coming days and weeks!

7 years ago

Anyone have an opinion? I took an OPK earlier because my cervix was so high soft and it felt open...which I was not expecting it was firm a few days ago. I also had some stretchy cm yesterday and I didn't get any EWCM when I had the last +OPK on cd 20 and 21. Well the one I took earlier was almost positive! Is it possible I didn't ovulate on CD21 and my body is gearing up to this time?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Anyone have an opinion? I took an OPK earlier because my cervix was so high soft and it felt open...which I was not expecting it was firm a few days ago. I also had some stretchy cm yesterday and I didn't get any EWCM when I had the last +OPK on cd 20 and 21. Well the one I took earlier was almost positive! Is it possible I didn't ovulate on CD21 and my body is gearing up to this time?

7 years ago

@Laceyk616
When did you take a OPK again and was it a solid or flashing smiley face?

7 years ago

It was just a wondfos OPK tomorrow morning I'm going to do the clearblue

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616
Leave that brand alone it will confuse you i here alot of ladies say the same thing and second guess everything they did. When in doubt just bed an extra few days after the initial stated ovulation occurs and that should cover your basis and put your mind at easy as well.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo