Community post

Journal

BFP after first IUI

Today is 13 do and I got a BFP on Clearablue digital!!!! I am in total shock! What a long stressful 12 months TTC. Funny how I was convinced I was pregnant almost every month. Only to see an RE and discover I have hostile CM. Next day we did IUI and it was a success!!!! I am also on 200mg progesterone supplements and the only symptoms I have had were cramping and bad gas which I believe to just be side effects of progesterone. I do not feel pregnant at ALL. Trying to get to the RE today to confirm with bloodwork. My daughter is having her anatomy scan today as well. Im gonna be a grandma in September and a new Mommy in January!!!! Praise God for answering my prayers and giving us the desires of our heart!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

8 years ago

Thanks dakotagurl... Your posts and comments over the past year have helped me endure. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions and give support.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! Here's wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :)

8 years ago

Ur very welcome!! =))

8 years ago

Congratulations!!! xxx

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo