Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@ Joy lol say it again unless you have a rich relative leaving money behind for you it is what it is. Here is one of my emails if you want to send pics sisqogirl927@yahoo.com. I love esty too.

7 years ago

af july 1st ended july 4th, lost my baby at 22 weeks 12 weeks ago today, been crampy, cranky, and tired for days now, and headache 3 days now maybe more lol, chart showed ov between 12th to 17th but pretty sure it was closer to 12th, my cm atm is creamy, keeping my fingers crossed

7 years ago

A BIG WARM WELCOME !!!!

@Desereeb sorry to hear about your loss been there just a few months ago. Glad to see your back in action with ttc again. And nothing but sticky vibes for this cycle and feel free to hang out any time we are all here for you.

7 years ago

Soulchild, I emailed you a pic of the bedding and also a pic of me and my daughter from May. Both our bumps are bigger now though lol

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@Joy lol I already wrote my email and said you guys look great and will be all belly and not showing and bounce back quick. Now I know you guys were in the early stages.

7 years ago

@Joy lol I already wrote my email and said you guys look great and will be all belly and not showing and bounce back quick. Now I know you guys were in the early stages.

7 years ago

Yeah she is way bigger and I'm now into maternity stuff. Still awkward though as people are always staring like " is she pregnant or just fat?" ..... It's not very hard yet just a mushy mess lol. How are you feeling?

7 years ago • Post starter

@Joy same here mine's is mushy and semi hard looking more like bloating if anything. I have been pretty good some nausea and today I have a headache out this world. I meet with my Midwife next Thursday I should be 11wks. then.

7 years ago

I'm glad to see you ladies are doing well! I am in maternity clothes now too lol. My husband got me a treadmill so I can walk inside out of this crazy heat. My birthday was on Monday and he took me to the Spaghetti Factory which is my favorite place. I am craving spaghetti which makes me love the place even more. We have a 4d ultrasound scheduled for Saturday to determine gender. I will be 15 weeks then. Only two days and we'll know boy or girl! Time is moving more slowly now that it is approaching. We have a gender reveal photo shoot planned for the following Saturday. I am so excited! It is going to be difficult not telling anyone until after the reveal. Also, all of my preliminary blood work came back normal.

7 years ago

@Mind that's great glad everything is normal can't wait to know the gender do keep us posted.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo