Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey missdani1022 this is my 2nd month TTC and this would be my first baby. I'm 5 dpo and I dnt really have any symptoms just been tryna keep my mind off it hopefully it will make the wait go by faster.

8 years ago

Dani- 6th month ttc for first baby. 10dpo

8 years ago

Hey Missdani1022,

Our history is we have been trying to conceive for 18mons on and off and consistently recently 5 mons straight. I have had the HSG and Ultrasound done to see if I have had anything wrong and everything checked out Ok I am where I should be DH has had a semen analysis done which came back his swimmers were sluggish but sperm count is high. He is over heating due to running 2-3 hrs a day so we have work on bumping up his vitamins, , stop running and we be seeing a Urologist to just be clear. I also have irregular cycles that can run from 35-60. I have put on weight so that may be the cause for the wacky cycles because it used to be between 32-35 days.

8 years ago

Also, we are ttc our 1st child neither of us have children.

8 years ago

Soul child that's all really good news. It sucks waiting for it to happen, but what a relief to know that you guys checked out fine. I'm going to fertility doc next month, so I'm definitely nervous

8 years ago

Hey TTCnumberuno,

I was super nervous as well because you just never know which way things are going to go. But stay calm ask questions to get all your answers taking care of my doctor is very good at explaining things in detail and referencing me in the right direction so hang in there lady.

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

How is everyone coming along thus far I am still waiting on the O I am giving it til Saturday before I throw the towel in. Side note I am stuck in jury duty today.. ugh this is pure torture I tell you....smh Well you lovely ladies have a fabulous hump day.

8 years ago

Soul child, I LOVE jury duty!!! I felt the same way this month, waiting for ovulation- it didn't come until day 29 and the strips I used must have been more sensitive because they were positive for a week.
I am on 11dpo- bfn again. My period never comes after 13dpo, so I'll know soon enough. I'm guessing most people get a bfp by now, huh

8 years ago

Ttcnumberuno I've seen a lot of people not get bfp until 12 or 13 dpo. And a few who don't until day of AF or even day after. Don't count yourself out yet! :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Even though I feel out this month I ordered a few pregnancy tests online. I plan to take one Friday, which will be 14 dpo. But, I have a longer LH phase so my AF is due Sunday.

Yes. I caved. I had go order more red raspberry, red clover, and vitex and the darn Amazon with its recommended products... It got me. I ordered. Lol

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo