Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Yes missdani BFP! Soooo happy for you and sailors wife. 2 pregnancies on this forum! I was feeling deflated and was gonna take a break but you ladies have put the wind back in my sails! Congrats!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Don't take a break! This month didn't have good chances for me and yet here I am. I won't believe it til I see a couple more tests and dr confirms. lol. I'll keep you all updated!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

What in the world is in the water this month Missdani1022 and look at it there you thought you were out because of your vacation go ahead yippee!!!

Sabrina you can't go anywhere we haven't gotten our BFP yet we need to support each other til the end indeed and be there for our new members like Cmmhopeful13 let's finish strong ladies!!!

8 years ago

Agreed!! It's like a winning streak! We will all have our happy bfp day!! So happy to see so many getting their days this month!

8 years ago

I'm not going anywhere yet! Not til I see you all get BFPs! I'm in this with you all. :)

8 years ago

Soulchild and cmmhopeful, I'm staying in with you! This is my fertile week so I better get busy!

Well doctor confirmed. I'm 4 weeks! Having a 25 day cycle and 15 day luteal phase helped me get a positive before the 4 week Mark. I have my first obgyn appt July 28.

I'm so paranoid about miscarriage I'm probably going to POAS everyday til then...

8 years ago

to missdani.... relax honey!! Keep us updated on your journey!!

Missdani1022,

That's great 4 weeks along and don't bother worrying about anything bad only positivity indeed sent your way and like Sabrina said relax and enjoy the ride of your life. It will be an amazing adventure lady!

8 years ago

Yay!!!! Congratulations MissDanni!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo